His Shining Star, Her Monster Aarav(Chapter 28)

Writer's note:
Hey, here is an update. It's all about love and care in this chapter you would see some cute conversations between them.
A love story is not always complicated it can be simple yet amazing. So here is it, I know you all must be thinking that I have somewhere forgotten the villain, I would say please be patient it will revealed in the next few chapters for sure. Please vote, share and comment.
Written by: Thanashree
Edited by: Jui

Enjoy Reading 💞

Mom left.
A(Aarav): See even mom gave the permission now.

He saw her lost in thoughts. And he understood what was she thinking.

A: Tanu we will tell her tomorrow don't worry ok. I know you don't like hiding anything from her.
T(Tanu): Yaa! Thanks for understanding.

Aarav came near her and sat besides her Tanu shifted a bit to give him place. Aarav side hugged her and she just kept her head on his chest and became comfortable beside him. There was silence for sometime. They were just enjoying each others presence. When aarav said,

A: You know when was the moment I fell in love with you?
T: No. I think we never had this conversation.
A: The first time I saw you hurt. The first time I fed you food. I don't know I saw that sparkle in your eyes. As in the dark night the stars come and lighten the whole environment. You entered my dark life the same way. Like a shining star. MY SHINING STAR✨. The first time when I saw you at the station it felt different. You have this smile and positive aura around you which attract people towards you. Then we spoke in the bus after the fight you got caught up in. I thank that incident I mean because of that at least we spoke otherwise I don't think we ever would have had a conversation with each other.

T: You know I had the worst first impression of you. You know that monster, dominating, arrogant, egoistic jerk who doesn't care a thing about others feelings. But then when you saved me from those goons the first time I looked into your eyes. It was as if the fireflies were glowing lightening up the surroundings. It was as if your eyes were telling me something. Something I couldn't understand. Something deep. But I never knew this monster Aarav has such a beautiful heart. And I never knew I am gonna own it one day💖.

A: You were right I was this arrogant, dominating jerk. But you changed me. I don't know but when I am around you everything seems to change. I might be The Aarav Khanna for this world but remember, I am this MONSTER AARAV for you always.

T: I am a fan of romantic novels but I never in my dreams thought that I am gonna have such an amazing love story. It wasn't complicated in our case except for the misunderstanding you had about me and Armaan. Our story is simple yet cute and I love it that way.

A: Oh yaa!! I think that was the time I accepted my love for you. And even I love our story, it's just perfect. And then this incident happened to disturb our perfect( aarav said in a blank tone) Tanu I am still having this feeling that this was planned by someone but I still can't figure out who could do this.

T: Oh god Aru! Not again! Not that topic! It was just an accident, just chill. I also thought at…

Tanu was about to continue when there was a knock on the door and the nurse entered with the food.

Nurse: Here’s her food.
T: Can't I get better than this?( She asked looking towards the nurse with a pleading expression)
Nurse: After two days you might get better food but for now, you have to adjust with this (smiling)
T: My bad luck😣
A: Chalo let's have some tasty food.
The nurse left keeping the food in front of Tanu.
T: Nothing is tasty in this food aarav.
A: Trust me it is!!
T: Oh really!! Then you also have it with me na come come it's tasty isn't it? (Sarcastically)
A: Yaa it is but it's your food I won't eat it.
T: Why? Don't you know sharing increases love. Come eat with me. I don't want you to miss this amazing food, you are a foodie right, so come we will share.
A: Ok fine, if this is the only way you will eat then ok. Let's start with the soup.
T: You first.

Aarav drank a sip of soup and that was the worst soup he could have ever had. But he had to drink a little in front of her so that even she drinks it.

A: Yummy. It's amazing. Come on now you.(with a fake smile on his face)

Tanu noticed this and smiled seeing him caring for her so much and just faking for her. But she immediately covered her smile up.

T: Aru do I really have to eat this (with extra cuteness and sweetness)
A: No no no.. This cuteness won't work. Be a good girl and stop acting like a kid and have this. (sternly)
T: Fine.

And she started having the soup and then the khichadi which was tasteless.

T: Done. (And made a angry pout)
Aarav gave a long kiss on her cheek,
A: Good girl.

Tanu tried not to blush and stay angry. But  guess what! She was ditched by her own heart.

A: Oh come on you can do it better. You can  blush a bit more.
T: I am not blushing. My face is red because of anger.
A: Even if it's because of anger, I am happy that you finished your food and listened to me for once.

Tanu smiled at his care and concern towards her.

A: Here take these medicines. Your mom also might be coming soon.
T: Hmm.
She took the medicines and lied down.
A: I will go and ask the doctor about your discharge let's see what he says.
T: Ya ok come soon.

Because of heavy dose of medicines Tanu dozed off immediately.

Aarav went to the doctor to talk about the discharge and all. Till that time even Tanu's mom arrived at the hospital and saw Tanu sleeping. Aarav came in the room and sat on the sofa. It was almost night and Tanu was up to have her dinner and medicines. Her mom went down to get some medicines and to have her dinner as well.

T: Aarav what did the doctors say about the discharge?
A: They said day after tomorrow.
T: Oh ok. You should now go home mom is there here for the night. It's ok I will be fine.
A: How many times do we have this discussion Tanu?
T: Aarav I feel guilty because of me you didn't have your lunch now if you sit here the whole night you won't even have proper sleep this isn't done ok.
A: Tanu but I...
T: No I won't listen a thing you are going home having dinner taking rest and then coming in the morning to meet me ok. I listen to you always why can't you listen to me?
A: Fine. I accept my defeat. I will go home ok.
T: Good come here.
A: What happened ?
T: Come here then I will tell you.

Aarav went near her. And tanu kissed on his cheek. And immediately turned away blushing. Aarav's jaw hung down in suprise as it was very rare that Tanu expressed her emotions in such a way.

A: Now that's a reward for listening to you huh? You know if I get such rewards I will always listen to you.
T: Shhhhhhhh! Go!! mom might arrive anytime she has just gone down to take medicines.(blushing)
A: Fine! Bye take care of yourself and eat your dinner without tantrums. (Kissing her forehead) I will come in the morning.
T: Bye. Love you
A: Love you too jaan.

Aarav left saying this.
Tanu had her dinner and slept early according to aarav's orders.

Writer's note:
So how did you find the caring side of aarav? Next chapter will have a bit of flashback as I actually took a leap of 45 days, so compensation for that. So next Saturday, meet you soon. Don't forget to vote and comment on the story.