Back To Normal Life (Chapter 35)

Writer's note:
Here is the next chapter. I hope you like it. Stay tuned for a major twist which will come in a next few chapters. Till then enjoy reading this.

Written by: Thanashree
Edited by: Jui

Enjoy reading 💞

T(Tanu): Aru. Do you know how much I love you.

( She comes forward and kisses him on his cheek and then on his forehead as if thanking him to make her understand)
A(Aarav): And I love you too.

T: You know, you are my all time stress buster now. I mean, I know where to come when I am stressed.
A: You have to just close your eyes, take my name and I will be there.
T: That only happens in movies Aarav, you can't come in a blink of an eye because the distance between your house and mine is more than 1 and half hour. It's practically impossible.
A: Can you never be romantic?
T: Oh so you want me to be romantic. Don't blame me if I prove you wrong. How about this?

Pulling him closer she touched her forehead to his, they both closed their eyes living the moment. Aarav opened his eyes and pecked her nose. It made Tanu open her eyes instantly and made her look like a tomato yet again.

A: I am truly losing myself now. And I don't know which Harry potter spell have you used on me, to control me, but one thing is for sure it's totally working, I mean Aarav Khanna being controlled by someone is a next to impossible thing, but only you can do that. (Taking her hands and kissing on it).

T: Sure I can! Don't you dare doubt my skills Mr. Khanna. I can make impossible possible.
A: You can of course. So tell me what were you talking to the girls down there.
T: Nothing much taking the news of what's going on in college. Units are coming up in next 15 days I need to buck up.
A: Oh come on! Dhiren calls you scholar Tanu, you will anyways score really well I know that.
T: Thanks for giving me that much needed boost. Anyways let's just go down before our oversmart friends start thinking that we are doing something, that we aren't doing, so let's go.

A: I don't mind doing that! (Coming closer)

T: Oh yes! But I do mind a lot. Come on move yourself get up. (Pushing him slightly)

After having this short conversation Aarav and Tanu joined the others, and the others well teased them a lot resulting into an angry Aarav glaring at everyone and shy Tanu just blushing and telling them to stop.

She had decided to go to college tomorrow and she was in no mood to listen to anybody on this matter. Even Aarav sighed having a look of defeat on his face and finally agreed or rather he made his brain understand that in some cases he can't win his girlfriend and it's of no use to pursue her in that cases. She can be more stubborn than him.

Everybody bid a bye to her and left for their homes. Tanu had her dinner and had her medicines because of strong medicines sleep took over her immediately.

Next morning,
Tanu woke up and got ready for college. Aarav yesterday had told her he would pick her up for college as she was still not fit to travel because of her ankle injury and head injury. Once she was ready she went down for breakfast.

Tanu's pov:

I got ready for college. Yes after days I will go to college. From my school time I hated missing my studies and lectures. I don't know what fun people have by bunking their amazing college lectures. The best thing about college for me is friends and next is my lectures. Can't afford to miss them anymore and so I somehow convinced Aarav to let me go to college and told him to keep his overprotective and caring side aside for sometime.

I somehow assured him that I will be safe at college as my bodyguard friends are anyways there to go all kung fu panda on them😂 ok! I shouldn't say this in front of my friends or else they might boycott me forever. Once I was all ready in Capri and top, I left downstairs for breakfast.

I personally hate having breakfast so early in the morning as I feel nauseous, but as I have to gulp my medicines down my throat I need to have this breakfast.
I reached downstairs and wished my mom and brother good morning.

Dad was in America for his work purpose. He won't be back in coming 15 days. I miss him alot. I am more close to him than my mom. I was even eager to tell him about my relationship but thought of telling him once he is back from his trip.

I was having my breakfast when I heard honking of a car, I am sure aarav is here. I was about to get up but my mom stopped me and told me to finish my breakfast first. I made a bad face to which she didn't budge at all. Hence proved, I have got my stubborn behaviour from her for sure. Finding no other solution I sat down again and started having my breakfast again.

I was about to finish when the doorbell rang and there comes my Aarav. He couldn't even wait for me for 10 mins outside, I guess Krishna ji forgot to fill in some patience in him😂. Mom opened the door and welcomed him inside. And went to get breakfast for him as well. My mom can feed anybody and everybody stepping in this house! My mom can be no less than mother India.

A: Hey! Good morning!( Coming forward to hug me)

I widened my eyes and gestured him in a no and looked at my brother who was pretending to stare at his food, but I very well know how much ever my brother tries to be sweet and innocent, after seeing this in front of him he would not leave a chance of teasing me. Perks of having a sibling!!! But I am even lucky to have a brother like him he cares way to much for me. Mom told me he literally cried when I was in the hospital as he couldn't visit me. Sensitive he is!

Aarav came and sat besides me.

A: how are you now?
T: much much better(smiling)
A: good! I will....
He was about to say something when mom came with his breakfast.
He had his breakfast and we left for college.

I limped my way through, catching Aarav's hand. I am sure if it wouldn't have been my mom following us behind, he would have picked me up and not let me walk. I mean it's like a cake walk for him. He once told me that I was so light that he can pick me up easily and rome around for the whole day with me in his arms. And I had a shocked expression when he said that.

We reached the car and Aarav opened the back door for me and made me sit inside. I wasn't allowed to keep my leg in a single position for much time. And as the college was quite far I had to sit behind though I tried convincing him that I will be comfortable with him in front itself, but as you all know his "stubbornness" , that won't allow him to listen to me. So I quietly sat behind and decided not to argue further.

It took about 1 and half hour for us to reach college. And that's when I realized that local trains are the best thing about Mumbai. It takes me just 45 mins to reach college by train. And here I am stuck in traffic and also another reason to be honest I am not at all a car person. I would rather prefer bikes over car. I like to take fresh air.

I and Aarav were talking about random things he was telling me how his family is gonna come in a week's time. And that struck me his birthday is coming, I need to plan something real special for him. And only on this mere thought my brain started running at the speed of a horse, coming up with some amazing ideas.

I am always this person who gets excited to no extent to organise a surprise for anybody. I have these inborn management skills which wake up hearing the words SURPRISE PLANNING.

With this we reached college and aarav shook me out of my thoughts and helped me get down. He accompanied me till my class and told me that he will come to pick me up as well. I without any argument said a yes, as I wasn't in a condition to travel alone.

Precap: Aarav and Armaan's conversation. Some plan in process.

Writer's note:
I know it's a very simple chapter. But next chapter will be absolute fun with a lot of suspense in it. I hope you like the way the story is going. Please do comment and vote on the story. Do tell me how you feel about the story. Really waiting eagerly for your reviews.