The Dream (Chapter 5)

Writer's note:
Hey guys, as promised here is the chapter 5. The most important part. A dream which changed Tanu's life. Has it ever happened with you all that a dream changed your life, made you realise something in your heart... What your heart wants. This did happen with tanu. If something like this has happened with you I am 100% sure that you will love this part and could relate it to your dream as well.
Please share in the comment box how you felt reading this part. Was it relatable to you anywhere?
Please vote, comment and share this story with others.
Written by: Thanashree
Edited by: Jui

Enjoy reading

Tanu's pov continued...

Dreams are beautiful, aren't they? They are imaginary. They never turn true but, they can complicate a person's life sometimes. Same happened with me. The dream I had that night changed my life.

I was in the room Okhi and Shanaya were ready. I asked them to go ahead as I still had to pack my bags. They went to have their breakfast and I hurried. At the same time someone knocked the door. I said come in because I thought it was Shanaya or Okhi but when I turned I saw Aarav entering. I was shocked. What was he doing here? He simply came and back hugged me. Said a hey. I smiled and said,“Wasn't our relationship supposed to be a secret Aarav? What if someone comes and see us like this? Aarav simply said,“I don't care about the world I only care about you. You matter to me. I just wanted to see if you are doing fine." He made me face him, cupped my cheeks, came closer to me, and I woke up with a jerk.
(The dream ends)

All sweaty, confused, shocked, embarrassed, I could just feel all kinds of emotions running through my mind. I switched off the alarm and sat there for two minutes trying to analyse what just happened in my dream. Shock will be an understatement to describe my condition then. What was that? What's wrong with me? What did I just see in my dream!! What the hell is going on? Why can't I keep a control on my dreams. I know all questions running in my mind were stupid, but hey, when you get the weirdest of dreams such questions are obviously gonna have an Olympic race in your mind.

I chucked my thoughts and just decided to get up, have a shower, freshen up and just forget about this weird dream of mine. That whole day was the worst. All I could think was of that dream. I simply plugged my earplugs and started listening to music all the time.

Whenever Aarav came in front of me all I could remember was the dream. I would just turn away in embarrassment. Okhi noticed my behaviour and asked me if all is good. I said I wanna be alone for sometime and analyse a few things and that I will talk to her at night for sure. I say she is my bae. She understands me so very well I just love her. If she was a boy I would marry her. I was quiet the whole day. Even Armaan , Aryaman and Shanaya noticed. They asked me what the matter was and I simply said I feel low today.

At night when we were done with the dinner. Okhi fed me today and I didn't even protest because I didn't want Aarav to come and feed me. We went to our rooms and decided to sleep early today. Shanaya was going to write something so she went outside and I decided to talk to Okhi about this. I told Okhi everything and she simply hugged me and told it was just a dream. It's alright to see such dreams and he was a charming personality after all, so it's alright. I just love her. She can console and convince me so well. That's when we heard Shanaya crying outside.

Writer's note:
So, what do you think guys, why is shanaya crying out of nowhere any guesses ? Please comment, what do you think shanaya is crying for?