The realisation (Chapter 7)

Writer's note:
Hola peeps, so as promised I am here with the next part.
This part has some shocking revelations and some lovely realisations. I am damn sure you all are gonna love this part. Next part will be posted either tomorrow or day after tomorrow depends. Please vote, share and comment on the story.
By the ways, congratulations to me and thanks to you all that my story has completed 500+ reads....👏👏👏👏
It's all because of you active readers so loads and loads of thanks to you all.
I hope you love this part.
Written by: Thanashree
Edited by: Jui
Enjoy reading.

Tanu's pov continued...

We got up late in the morning as we didn't have much visits today. It was just Honasi. Still I got up early and thought about roaming in the corridor and enjoying the pleasant cold cozy weather. I stepped out of my room and started walking. What I saw next made my heart burn. I saw Aarav talking to Tejaswini, laughing and smiling. She kept her hand on his shoulder and laughed loudly.

Oh Aarav never told me that he can tell such good jokes that this girl is laughing so much. I just felt like going there, pushing her away and telling her that he is MINE. Wait what MINE???? No I mean... how can she laugh so much with an ex student. I don't know why tears travelled down my cheeks. Ok is someone chopping onion here? Why the hell am I crying. That's when my heart replied "Because you like him babes"

Then I remembered our conversation in the bus. He said he never had a girlfriend and a crush also but then he said he likes. And then we got interrupted. Maybe he likes her. Maybe they are in a relationship as well. I mean who am I to him that he will tell me the truth.

I shouldn't be caring but I do. I felt like crying my heart out. I don't know when this happened to .me. I know the stupid dream I saw 2 days back had kind off made me realise what's in my heart and mind but i was ignoring till today, till now infact. I thought it's just a normal attraction towards a charming guy but no it was something else, something too deep. I couldn't watch the site of those two together anymore and I just ran into my room.

I knew he would never love a girl like me. Love is a different thing altogether, I am sure he won't even LIKE a girl like me. I mean just look at him. The most charming personality, owner of a company, the guy with the sweetest smile, and the most handsome hunk. Girls in our college throw themselves on him and out off all the girls he would chose me, that would be the joke of the century. I mean look at me, I was not beautiful nor did I have an attractive personality. Why would he even like me? On the contrary, Tejaswini had both good looks as well as a great personality. Let it be. I knew there were no hopes so I decided to let it go. Let him stay with anybody I shouldn't care at all.

I went in my room to freshen up. I decided not to tell anybody about this new realisation of mine.

Sir had planned Honasi visit but before that he had given us the freedom to swim in the swimming pool. I, Okhi and Shanaya decided we will stay back and won't swim but at least we can keep our legs in the water and relax, chill for sometime.

Armaan, Anirved, sir everybody were in the pool having fun. Aarav and Aryaman weren't there. I knew Aryaman didn't know how to swim so he chose not to come and about Aarav; after the morning incident I really didn't want to think about anything related to him because I knew I would end up hurting myself.

Armaan was throwing water on us and yes I forgot to tell you that my wound had almost healed so I was absolutely fine now. We all were having fun when Aarav came to make an announcement that we had to leave for Honasi. So we all got up. The people in the pool decided to stay in pool and have some more fun. I was about to leave when Armaan called me….

Aarav's pov (I know first time right...)

I got up early in the morning and thought that I should have a walk. There were alot of thoughts running in my mind since a couple of days. It was about Tanu. You will get to know later what it is. I was in my own thoughts when someone called my name I turned to see it was Tejaswini.