After A Bright Morning, Comes A Dark Night( Chapter 25)

Writer's note:
Hola amigos, I am back with yet another chapter of my story. This chapter might be a bit of sad, so bear with it. We all say that after a bright morning comes a dark night, it is the law of life that after a lot of happiness there are some moments of sadness which accompany them. This chapter is all about that. Let's see what happens.
I want to thank all the readers, voters and the people who add my story to their reading lists, and also the people who follow me. Please continue supporting me in this way.
Written by: Thanashree
Edited by: Jui

Enjoy reading 💞

It's been 1 and a half month Tanu visited aarav's house. In these 45 days they used to occasionally meet each other, talk and chat on phone, share everything whatever happened the whole day. In short, they were coming close to each other with each passing day. Tanu was happy about her blooming relation with aarav, she was enjoying every moment with him.

But as we say that after some amazing happy days there are some dark days that accompany them. It is the rule of nature after a bright morning comes a dark night.

It was a morning like any other day. As usual Tanu reached college, attended her lectures and was about to leave for home because today Aarav had an important meeting and was not going to meet her. So she decided to study a little today as her unit tests were coming close and she being a studious one never compromises with her study come what may. She was practically the Hermione Granger of non magical world.

She and Okhi left. Okhi wanted to go to the washroom so she told Tanu to wait for her near the gate. Walking in the corridor she reached outside the college gate when somebody came and gave her a letter. Before she could open it someone pushed her from back and she lost her balance and fell down. A car hit her hard. It was so bad that she fell on the other side of the road. She was injured badly. Crowd gathered around her, but no body initiated to help her.

Luckily at the same time Anirved was near the college and saw a crowd on the road. He found it fishy and so he ran towards the crowd and saw Tanu lying unconscious in the pool of blood. He immediately called his friend to get a taxi and picked Tanu up to take her to the hospital. He called Okhi and Aarav and told them what happened. Okhi, Adhira, Anurag and Shanaya reached the hospital. Aarav was in the meeting when he got this news and he too rushed to the hospital.

In the hospital,
Tanu was taken in the OT to be treated immediately. Okhi came there with a worried and scared face followed by Adhira, Anurag and Shanaya. They saw Anirved there and went towards him.

O (okhi): What happened to her?
An(Anirved): I have no idea I was near the college when I saw a crowd gathered on the road and she was there lying unconscious.
Ad(Adhira): But she had left for home. Who must have done this?
Sh(Shanaya): exactly as far as we remember she left for her home. What happened suddenly?

The doctor came,

Doc: She needs blood the accident has caused internal bleeding and external bleeding as well. We need A-ve blood. The blood bank doesn't have the stock at the moment.

Sh: Okhi you are A-ve na? Ya you are! We had a talk about it, you both have the same rare blood group.
O: Umm.. actually I can't give her blood because I am on antibiotics. My god what a friend am I  can't even help her when she needs me.

Saying this she started crying. And adhira immediately came and hugged her.

Ad: shhhhh!! It's ok she will be fine. Don't worry, we will figure out something.
Anu(Anurag): Now who can give her blood?

At the same time Aarav entered,

A(Aarav): Hey people, What happened?
An: Aarav you are A-ve right ?
A: Ya I am. What happened why did you call so urgently? You didn't even tell me anything.
An: Listen there's no time for explaining now Tanu needs blood.
A: WHATTT? ( Shockingly) What happened to her?
An: I will tell you later. Doctor he will give blood you please go ahead.

Aarav was unable to react. Doctors dragged him inside.

Tanu was treated well and was out off danger now but, still unconscious. The doctors told that they should keep her in the hospital for at least a day or two as her ankle was sprained and hand had a hairline fracture. Because of blood loss she was weak.

Aarav came to Anirved and held his collar angrily,

A: Now will you tell me what happened to my Jaan ?
An: Calm down Aarav sit. Drink some water.

Aarav sat down with tears in his eyes.
Anirved explained him everything.

An: Even I don't know what exactly happened only Tanu can tell.

He turned towards Okhi

A: Weren't you with her when this happened?
Sh: Actually! Okhi you should have been with her you left with her right ?
O: I.. I actually went to the washroom. I told her to wait for me near the gate. I had no idea this is going to happen.
An: I am happy Tanu is safe.
Anu: Guys, we need to tell her mom.
Ad: Yaa. I will call, I have the number. I think we should not tell her that Tanu was serious and all, not right now. She will be worried. Let's just tell it was a minor accident.
A: Adhira is right. We can't tell her what exactly happened, because even we don't know what exactly happened to her. Call her mother.

Adhira went out.

All this while Okhi was standing silently in a corner. Aarav noticed this. He thought she might be feeling bad for her friend. Aarav went to her and kept his hand on the shoulder.

A: Hey Okhi, are you alright? Don't worry Tanu will be okay. She will be fine.

Okhi looked at him and instantly hugged him crying. With tears continuously flowing from her eyes.

O: I know she will be okay. I swear I didn't know this was going to happen. Had I known I wouldn't have left her side. I'm so sorry.
A: Don't be. It's not your fault.
O: Thanks. I will leave for home now. I have some really important work to do.
A: Ya sure you leave and don't worry. Bye ( with a smile)
O: Bye.

Okhi immediately left from there. Shanaya rushed behind her. Calling her, to stop. Okhi stopped and turned.

Sh: Where are you going ?
O: I actually am going home my sister is alone and I need to reach her as soon as possible and on top of it I can't see Tanu in this condition I will break down shanaya.

Saying this again tears formed in her eyes.

O: I somewhere feel responsible for all...all this (sobbing) I can't face her today.

Shanaya being the emotionally strong one in the group hugged her immediately rubbing her back.

Sh: Okhi you aren't at fault at all. You both are best of friends. You both are like soul sisters. And she will never blame you for this. And if she hears that you blame yourself for this then only her Krishna ji can save you from her wrath. So stop blaming yourself. And go wash your face and go home. I will tell her that Nirjhara( okhi’s sister) was alone.

Okhi left immediately after saying a thanks to her.

Adhira entered,

Ad: Her mom is coming. I will stay till then.
A: No it's ok. I am here, Anirved is here. You go home.
Anu : No ways we can leave Tanu in this condition.

The nurse came,

Nurse: The patient has been shifted to the private ward as you all told us. You can now go and see the patient but please one by one.
A: Shall I go first ?
An: Is that even a question even to ask? Go fast.
A: Thanks.

He ran towards Tanu's ward.

Writer's note:
So how was the chapter. Who do you think pushed Tanu? How do you think aarav will react to this? Any guesses?
Please share, vote and comment on this chapter. Inline comments are more than welcomed. Do give me your reviews about the story. Next update Tuesday.