What is wrong? (Chapter 45)

Writer's note:
Hey guys, sorry I couldn't give you all an update on Tuesday. So here is the 45th chapter. Please share, vote and comment ❤️.

Written by: Thanashree

Enjoy reading 💞

3 days later,

Tanu's pov:

Finally! I am done with these exams. God how stressful this was! Now I can concentrate on things other than exams, you know what I mean. I saw Adhira, Okhi and Shanaya entering the classroom.

T(Tanu): Hey!(Hugging all three of them together) how was it?

O(Okhi): Really good!

Sh(Shanaya): Amazing!

Ad(Adhira): It was good!

T: Mine was also good! Where is Anu?

Ad: He is coming! And there he is. (pointing towards the door.)

Anu(Anurag): Hello people! (Hugging Adhira) so finally we are free!

O: Yes, I am so happy. Now let's just go and party. (All excited)

Anu: She is right. Right now we will go for lunch and then tomorrow we can meet at someone's house and spend the whole day together.

T: I love the plan! I am in!

Ad: Me too!

Sh: Me three(Laughing)

O: And me four.

We all laughed at this! God I missed this so much! We are so close to each other, we are like a family, actually no, they are my family! I am scared, someone envious of our bond can break it. But I won't let that happen.

Anu: Wait, wait! We are forgetting something.

I frowned listening this.

Sh: What Anu?

Anu: That we have 2 couples in our group. I mean me and Adhira and Tanu and Aarav. You know, we also wanna spend time together. I am 200% sure, Aarav must have planned something romantic for you. Last time I remember when he came back from outstation, he was so desperate to spend time with you that he literally pulled you with him. And he had arranged a lunch for you, he made that lunch for you right?

T: Yes! (In trance)

How can I forget that day, he forcefully made me bunk college that day and took me to his house.

Flashback:
At college,

T: Aarav what's wrong with you! I have a lecture to attend it's important.

A(Aarav): Not important than me. Come on tanu, I am back after 3 long days, do you know 3 days means 72 hours.

T: I know my dear boyfriend, but we can go after college right.

A: No! We can't, because then you will be in a rush to go home as well and then we can't spend more time together. I am not listening to you, you have to bunk college for a day.

T: (turning towards my friends) Guys why are you staring at us like we are some aliens? Tell him this lecture is important for me.

Ad: I think Tanu you should go with him. We will give you the notes.

Sh: Yes go Tanu enjoy with him!(Teasing)

A: I love your friends they are the best(smiling)