We Sail In The Same Boat(Chapter 31)

Writer's note:
Hey guys, I am back with the update. In this update it is revealed why Okhi did all this. I hope you like this chapter. Please vote, share and comment.

Written by: Thanashree
Edited by: Jui

Enjoy Reading 💞

Okhi's pov:

I thought of visiting Tanu as in to see the situation, is she still critical or out of danger. I wish she is not good and seriously injured, I would be successful in what I planned. I entered the hospital and went to the receptionist and asked for Tanu, and she told me the ward number. I went towards the wards and entered there.

And what I saw saddened me, she was all ok, laughing and having fun with others. She saw me entering, I could see happiness in her eyes when I entered in, why was she happy as if she has seen her birthday cake. I greeted her, acting all good in front of her.

At the same time, I got a call and seeing the caller ID my anger rose, I just excused myself and picked up the call, firing Tejaswini left and right. I just turned to leave cutting the call when I saw Armaan standing right behind me. Oh shit did he hear everything.

End of Okhi's pov.

Okhi turned to see Armaan standing there with a shocked and startled expression.

O(Okhi): What happened Armaan? You here? ( acting all normal).
Ar(Armaan): So you are the one to do all this. You are the one to hurt Tanu. Why did you do this? Tanu is your best friend for heaven's sake. (Shouting)
O: Shhhhhhh!!!! Don't shout this is a hospital. Come out we will talk ok.
Ar: There is nothing to talk Okhi, you are disgusting.
O: Oh! Come on!

Okhi pulled Armaan out of the hospital.

O: So you have heard everything. Just hear me out ok. I did this because of my love for Aarav. I love Aarav from the time I have seen him. From last year, I am trying to get his attention, I had almost had him. But, this Tanu she came in between us. What’s in her that's not in me. I mean come on! I am more beautiful, more intelligent, more smart. So yaa, I know Aarav deserves better than her and so I planned this. I will wipe her out of my way. And come on Armaan I very well know you love Tanu. I have seen you looking at her with so much love in your eyes.
Don't you think if Aarav leaves Tanu you might have a chance with her. I know why you gave her that ring, I know why you flirt with her so much, I know that you still have strong feelings for her.  We are sailing in the same boat Armaan. Why don't you join me in this plan of separating them. You are at benefit as much as I am. Think about it, you will get Tanu and I will get Aarav.

Ar: Bullshit!!!!! Okhi I would never do such a thing to her. Yes you said it right I love her. I LOVE HER(shouting) and so I want to see her happy. I am happy in her happiness. And I can clearly see that she is happy with Aarav, maybe he loves her more than me. Wait, wait, it doesn't even matter who loves her more, what matters is that she loves Aarav more than anything.
I don't know why can't you see, it's crystal clear Okhi, Aarav is head over heels for her, he loves her and not you. And yes I am very much happy that at least I am her friend. Because being her friend is luck in itself. Nobody, I repeat nobody can get a friend like her. You are a fool to not see how much she is concerned about you and how much she cares for you. You are blind Okhi. And yes let me throw some light in your tiny dark heart, you are not even in love with Aarav, you are attracted towards him, obsessed to be precise. And one last thing Okhi, I am not going to join you or even support you for this kind of thing against her. Hear me clearly I WOULD NEVER EVER DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD HURT HER AND NOR WOULD LET ANYBODY DO SUCH A THING BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS. ( shouting).

Saying this Armaan started to leave.

O: Wait Armaan! You won't do any such thing. I am your friend and..

Armaan cut her off in the middle.

Ar: You were my friend Okhi you were. You are no more a friend to me. NO MORE!!
O: Wait Armaan if you really want to keep your friendship with Tanu intact then you won't tell anybody anything. If I tell Tanu and Aarav that you love her then Aarav would surely think that you have done this to her he will think that you have done this to separate them. He will think that you might be thinking that if Tanu can't be mine then can't be anybody's.

Armaan's looked at her in disbelief.

Ar: I can't believe you were my friend once.
O: Now the ball is in your court. I am not forcing you to join in but I am just telling to not utter a single word about this.

After thinking for a while, Armaan said,

Ar: Fine I agree to you. I won't tell anything to anybody. But don't expect me to join you in this shit!
O: Fair enough.

Armaan left from there to the hospital canteen to get something for everyone.
Okhi entered and saw Tanu laughing with Aarav sitting besides her his hands around her waist her head on his chest. Seeing them so close to each other Okhi was burning in jealousy and anger. But she controlled her anger and entered the room and Tanu saw her entering.

T(Tanu): Done with the phone call?
O: Yaa (and sat on the stool which was beside Tanu)

Armaan also entered with the food.

A: Finally the food is here.
T: Such a foodie you are Aarav.
An(Anirved): Tanu you haven't seen him eating yet and I am happy that you didn't because he is no less than a beast
A(Aarav): A beast only for this beauty ( looking at Tanu)

Everyone went all aww seeing the couple so much in love.
But there was someone cursing them. You know who, right?
Armaan passed everybody their food and Tanu her watermelon juice.

T: Armaan where is Okhi's snacks?
Ar: She never told me to bring anything. ( a ting of anger)
O: It's ok Tanu.
T: Come we will share this juice.

Armaan's pov:

I am sorry Tanu I am sorry somewhere down the line I am indirectly supporting Okhi in her plans, I never want to hurt you but I love you and my love is making me do this. I don't want to break this friendship ever Tanu. Please forgive me. But don't worry Tanu, I will do something I won't let you get hurt, I will try to tell Aarav this, I hope he trusts me. I can't be selfish for my love and friendship, your well-being is important.

End of Armaan's pov.

O: Thanks Tanu for sharing. We share everything right ?
T: Yaa you are my bestest friend Okhi I will share, it's obvious.
Ar: But sharing everything is also not right ( looking at Okhi), I mean to say it's Tanu's juice let it be with her I will get you a new one.

And he got up and left from there.

T: Armaan is a nice person.
O: Yaa he is ( with sarcasm in it).

The time passed like this and everybody dispersed for their work. Much to Tanu's persistence Aarav also went for his work as today there was an important meeting which was related to his dream project .

Writer's note:
So how did you find this chapter? It's finally revealed that why Okhi did this. It's true that love can make a person go mad, but obsession can make you go more mad. It can overpower everything. Same has happened with Okhi, now let's see if she is able to realise her obsession before it's too late and save her friendship. Please share, vote and comment.