Mission Unfold The Truth (Chapter 39)

Writer's note:
Hello readers, here I am with the next chapter. I couldn't update for a long time because of my exams. They aren't done still. But I know there are many who are waiting for the next update, so here is it.
This chapter is all about friends supporting each other. So go ahead and enjoy.

Written by: Thanashree
Edited by: Jui

Enjoy reading 💞

Tanu's pov:

I reached home. Totally shattered and broken. How could I not see this coming in my life. I was practically walking like a zombie. I reached the door to see it locked. Mom must be out somewhere. I searched my set of keys. And once I found it, I immediately opened the door and went straight to my room. Threw my bag somewhere in the corner and slumped on the bed, tears again forming in my eyes.

All the memories of me and Aarav were flashing in front of my eyes and I cursed my heart to no extent. I just kept on crying and crying, thank god mom wasn't home or else she would have been worried seeing me in this state. I shouldn't have revealed our relationship to her, I should have waited for some more time, now she might think that I end up making wrong decisions in life. I decided not to reveal this incident to her this soon.

I looked around the room and all I could remember was the time I and Aarav spent here. Here was where I told him about my past life, my insecurities, my fears and what did he do, he used it against me. It hurt me to even look around my own room now. That's when my phone rang, it was Adhira. I picked up and tried to sound normal. Attention! The keyword being “TRIED”.

T(Tanu): Hello (in a low voice)

Ad(Adhira): Hey Tanu, are you free or are you with Aarav. I actually wanted history notes from you. You know right how much boring that lecture was I didn't even bother to take notes can you please forward it to me please?

And again Aarav! Why does everyone have to take his name at the wrong time? Again tears started forming in my eyes.

Ad: Tanu are you there?

T: (sniffing) hmm

Ad: Tanu are you crying? What happened are you in pain? Should I call Aarav?

Ok I had enough! Aarav's name was enough to instigate me.

T: Enough Adhira stop taking that jerk’s name!( I shouted)

Ad: Tanu what's wrong? Please tell me.
T: Adhira I think it's not a good time to talk. I will call you later. Bye.

And I cut the call not bothering what she was about to say further. I know what I did was wrong but I can't help it. I was too angry on myself! And I just let my anger out on her. Yes! You heard it right I am angry on myself and not Aarav. It was my mistake. I practically walked into his trap, which I still feel is made up. I feel something is missing, something is wrong.

“You are wrong Tanu! There is nothing wrong! He tricked you! And you got tricked!” my mind screamed and shouted at me.

“Shut up, you moron, practical thinking device, you are useless, you are shouting at her, she is nowhere at fault ok! And Tanu I think you are right I am telling you there is something wrong he is hiding something from you. I can't lie. I have seen it in his eyes, he loves you Tanu. Trust me.” My heart said.

Okay you both out of here, I screamed at them. I want to forget all this, though I know I can never, I just want to erase this day from my life, but I know that's not possible. I never felt this helpless in my life ever. Why Krishna ji? Why me? What wrong have I done to deserve this?