Is It Over?(Chapter 37)

Writer's note:
Here is the most awaited chapter. The major twist is here. I hope you like it. Please do vote and comment.

Written by: Thanashree
Edited by: Jui

Enjoy reading 💞

Aarav's pov:

I sat down thinking, how much hurt Tanu will be after executing this plan. But she has to go through this. I am sorry Tanu. Really sorry. And I closed my eyes. My phone rang and I knew it was her. I smiled and picked up the call.

T(Tanu): Why haven't you called me yet? Anirved told me your meetings will be over by 2pm it's past 4pm, why didn't you call?
A(Aarav): Calm down Tanu! I was busy in a meeting which popped up suddenly. So chill.
T: Fine! So how was your day? Mine was amazing! I felt so good to go to college after like eternity.
A: Mine was as usual a lot of meetings. (Low Voice)
T: Is something wrong Aarav?
A: No nothing, I am tired. Can we talk tomorrow? I really need some sleep.
T: Ya sure. It's ok bye.
A: Bye!(And I cut the call)

God!!!!! this is gonna be so difficult! God knows what will happen tomorrow. I don't even know if this plan will work or no. But, I am sure about one thing I need her to be safe and I think this is the only way I can keep her safe. Or else I don't know what will happen to her and I will be responsible for it. This is the only way we can reveal the real culprit, and open her eyes. I hope Okhi realises her mistakes in time, she has done enough damage, we need to stop her, and the only way is telling Tanu, for once I guess Tanu might make her understand. Thinking about all this I slept.

Next morning,
I dropped her off to college. The drive was almost silent. I wasn't able to say a single word. Most of the talking was only done by her. I was just quiet. She noticed that for sure, but, chose to keep quiet as well and ask me later. After dropping her off I left for office and called Armaan to confirm about the plan once. Armaan told me to be there at college before she leaves.

It was afternoon, time for it. I reached college and sat at the usual spot where I and Tanu spend time. I know she will come here only if I am late. I was sitting, trying to prepare myself for this, I was waiting for Armaan's signal. My phone started ringing, I knew who it was, who else could it be, it was Tanu. But I cut the call. Two, three times I did the same thing so that she takes the clue and come down. And that's the end I guess! I took my phone out which was ringing. This is it. I knew she has reached.
A: Hey dude, what's up? How are you? Ya I am fine. No man life is going great. Yes ! I did complete your challenge and proved you that I am not a nerd. Tanu was such an easy bait man! She was the perfect bait for our plan. The day you gave me the challenge I met her and thought why not use her for this. You had challenged me right that I can't trap a girl and be in a relationship with her for more than 3 months. And look at me! Here I am! It's been 4 months now that we are in a relationship. I did complete your challenge man. Now she is of no use to me. She is nothing but...

And I turned to see Tanu standing with a shock face and tears in her eyes. Ok! That hurts to the core! I can't see her in tears. Oh god! No no I need to stop her. No I can't stop her! This is for her good staying with me will be no less than a curse for her. And I stood there with a smirk again.

End of aarav's pov.

Tanu's pov :

Yesterday evening, I called Aarav, he was behaving quite unusual. Normally he is the one who is excited to talk to me. He was the one to always call me and today he didn't rather I had a wait for about 2 hours and at the end I being an impatient soul called him. I picked up but something was wrong with his voice. Did he not get a deal, did his meeting not go well, did somebody do something in the office to make him angry? All these questions were running through my mind and so I asked him what's wrong, but, he said he needed rest, so I thought of asking him the matter later and cut the call.

Today morning, he came picked me up and dropped me off without saying or I must say just saying a few words. What's wrong with him? I have to ask him after college. I got down the car and he didn't even accompany me in the College. Hello! Where the hell has my caring Aru went? Who yesterday came to drop me till the class and made sure I am comfortable. I chuckled my thoughts, I walked upto the lift slowly.

I attended all my lectures and was waiting in my class for Aarav to pick me up. For the first time I didn't pay attention to a single lecture, I was lost, thinking about Aarav.

Shanaya left because of some family function she had to attend, Anurag and adhira had some plans together and Okhi left giving me the reason that she had to go to library. I really don't understand why has she changed so much. But right now, I had something more important to focus on, like studying the changes in behavioural patterns of boyfriend. I wish somebody could write a book on this! It would have been easy to figure out.

Oh my god! I totally forgot that I had something for Us. How can I forget that! Before my so called accident, I had got this customized bracelets made for me and Aarav, with "TARAV" engraved on it. I wanted to surprise him. But then I forgot. I hope I have carried them today, if yes then I can give it to him today itself. It might just light up his mood. I hope he likes it. I immediately checked my bag and it was there with me.

It's late now, where is he? I tried calling him, but he cut the call. Whatttttt!!!! He didn't just cut the call. I tried more two times, but the Same response, what the hell is going on. Enough! I am going down now, and once he meets me I am gonna take him left and right. I am angry now. I immediately left from the class. And started going down.

I know where Aarav can be, at our usual spot. Yaa it's a secluded spot that we discovered near the college, very rarely people knew about this place. I reached there, when I saw him sitting facing his back to me, talking to someone and what I heard made me numb. I felt no blood running through my veins. I felt my heart stopped beating, I felt everything in this world blacking out, as if it was the worst dark night of my life and there aren't any stars or fireflies to light it up. I wanted answers. I deserve them. It can't end like this!

T: Aarav what were you saying? You expect me to behave normal after hearing all this.(I thought for a while and started laughing as if I was trying to hide my pain) oh! Aarav this is a prank right? Oh my god! Why do you play such pranks with me! You scared the shit out of me man!

A: It isn't a prank (in a low voice I heard him reply)

T: What ?

A: What you just heard Ms.Singhaniya.(in a loud and clear voice, and Ms Singhaniya in that time did hurt) Whatever you heard about me speaking on the phone was correct. I pranked you into all this. One of my friend's had given me a challenge and I had to complete it, because you know right "Aarav Khanna" can never lose, he has to win by hook or by crook. I saw you and I had decided you will be the bait, you were innocent enough to fall for it. I didn't expect that it would be that easy because you hated me right? I knew it from the start, I knew you won't fall easily, it was a challenge for me and I love challenges. (With a winning smirk on his face, with that cruel, evil, wicked smile which I never saw on his face, but his eyes I don't know why but his eyes were saying that he is lying, he is trying hide something) How could you even think Tanu that Aarav Khanna will fall for you. I mean look at me, a successful businessman, handsome, hot, girls die to be with me and I would choose someone like you. Not even in my wildest dreams, sorry sorry nightmares. Look at you, not so beautiful, not such a charming personality, you are nothing and you thought I would fall for you? How DUMB YOU ARE! I don't love you Tanu! I never can! And to be honest I don't think even you love me! Maybe you were just with me for fun and fame.

Writer's note:
Shocking? Let's see in the next chapter how Tanu reacts to this. I hope you liked this part. Do showcase your feelings about this chapter through comments. Next chapter will be on Saturday, and also it will be the last chapter on this MONTH. Only this month, I will be back in October after my exams. I will let you all know the dates after Saturday.