Facing Anirved(Chapter 42)

Writer's note:
Here is the next chapter. I know you all are waiting for the chapter wherein Aarav and Armaan's reveal their plans, but, please be patient, that chapter is soon to come. Till then enjoy the upcoming update. I hope you like it. Do vote, share and comment.

Written by: Thanashree.

Enjoy reading 💞

Aarav's pov:

In the morning, I woke up quite early. I really wanted to meet Tanu once, but how should I? I knew the time she reaches college normally, I could go and meet her there. But, what if she gets sad seeing me? I know she might get sad seeing me there but, I can't resist my urge to meet her anymore.

Without thinking once I got ready and left for college. I reached college and waited for her to come. After around 15 mins I saw a cab coming. Did she come alone? Of course Aarav she isn't a kid she can travel alone. I saw her getting down of the cab and paying that person. I couldn't hold myself and unknowingly started walking towards her, before I knew I was too near her, I can talk to her but not here. I covered her mouth and pulled her towards our spot. She was struggling. God! She is strong! I am proud of her, no wonder she is a karate champion.

She somehow managed to get out of my grip and turned towards me. Unexpectedly, I didn't see sadness on her face, I could see anger. I woke up the sleeping angry hulk in her. Now who's gonna save me. But, this angry Tanu is 1000 times better than the sad, crying Tanu. She was looking so cute, even while shouting at me. I have noticed, when she is angry, she makes this cute pout and her nose becomes red. I asked her the lamest question I could have. She just lashed at me and left. And all I could do is smile. I am happy that she is a rebel.

With a content smile I left for office. The Watchman was quite shocked seeing me this early.

Watchman: Sir you here?

A(Aarav): Then who do you expect ? I thought this is my office and I can come here anytime! I hope you don't mind.(Sarcastically)

Watchman: No sir, sorry sir.

A: Better mind your own business.(in a bossy tone)

Ya, for my loved ones I can be the sweetest, but in office I am the boss and I have to maintain that aura to handle some oversmart people.

I left towards my cabin. The whole office was empty. I am used to this, sometimes I stay over here at night, particularly during major contracts.

I was quite in a good mood today. Soon time passed and my secretary and good friend Amit entered.

Am(Amit): Good morning sir!

A: Aarav! It's Aarav for you Amit. How many times do I have to tell you, you are my friend as well. Except for Anirved it's only you I trust.

Am: Enough! Now don't start your lecture about how I have won your trust! I will call you Aarav only.

A: Good! So tell me my schedule for today.

Am: Someone seems in a good mood today huh?

A: Someone is in a good mood and now if you don't wanna spoil it tell me the schedule.

Am: Fine, boss! (Rolling his eyes) it is one of those lucky days when you don't have a single meeting and also I wanted to remind you that, tomorrow you have to leave for Delhi for a meeting which is for our new venture.

A: Oh shit! What! How can I forget that! (Running his hands through his hair) how can I leave when she is in this state? How will I execute the plan now.(he murmured)