Home Sweet Home( Chapter 23)

Writer's note:
Hello I am back with the next chapter. This time I am a bit disappointed as I had expected a lot of comments and guesses on the previous chapters but there were none. I am happy with the fact that you all are reading my story but please even vote and comment on it as well.
Any ways back to the story. So this part is cute, sweet, a simple one. I hope you like it.
Written by: Thanashree
Edited by: Jui

Enjoy reading 💞

Tanu's  pov:

I reached aarav while convincing myself to show my so called fake anger on him, and be strong.
I stood there with my hands folded near my chest. I was looking anywhere but at him. I was busy pretending to look at the surroundings, when I heard a sorry.  I looked towards him and saw him holding his ears and doing sit ups.

WHAT THE HELL!!!! I will be dead if these girls see me making him do the sorry exercise. They will claw my face out and then feed me to the wolves.

I caught him by his shoulders and stopped him nodding in a no.  

T(Tanu): STOP! no need of doing this.
A(Aarav): Jaan I am sorry. I swear I didn't realize that I snapped at you. I was so stressed and then it was all so messy. I am sorry. I really didn't mean it. It was your happy moment and I spoiled it. Sorry Jaan please sorry.
T: Hey it's ok. I am sorry. I shouldn't have reacted in that way. I just left you without giving any clue as to why I was angry. I should have spoken to you but I chose not to. Sorry!
A: No please you don't apologize.
T: It's okay whatever happened it's a lesson learnt that we should talk out our issues rather than sulking on them.
A: Yaa you're right. I am a difficult person to handle Tanu. I am like this I don't realise in anger what I say, what I do. ( Running his fingers through his hair) are you really ready to handle this difficult man?

T: I am aarav. I know you are a difficult person to handle but I chose you, I chose to handle a difficult person like you and I am glad about that. And you are not that's difficult to handle for me, it's just that no one had ever spoke to me like that and it was a instinctive reaction I couldn't help it.

A: I understand! I won't do any such thing I promise. Ok so listen do you have any plans?
T: Nothing as such. Why ? But I am waiting for my friends they might be coming or we could go inside.
A: Listen call them and tell them you are going out with me. Just inform them and we leave.
T: But where?

A: That's a secret.
T: But where? at least tell me.
A: Come on Tanu. It's a surprise. If I tell you, it won't be a surprise anymore.
T: But your office, your upcoming projects, what about that ?
A: Today I took a leave to spend some time with you. Anirved will handle the office. Inform them that we're leaving and ya tell your mom you’re going to be a bit late today.
T: Ok ok just calm down. I will call them.

Aarav and his surprises never end. He can drop a bomb at any moment and say now prepare for rescue. Anyways, I loved this unpredictable guy. I called Okhi, but to my surprise she didn't pick up the call. Then I decided to call Adhira. Luckily she picked up.

I told her the situation and told them not to wait for me. I will meet them directly tomorrow. I cut the call and immediately dialled my mom and informed her that I will be a bit late. I gave her a lame reason of us hanging out and talking random stuff.
Till the time my calling session was done Aarav came with his bike. I sat and we rode away.

We reached the Destination. He stopped the bike and told me to get down. I got down and just kept on staring at the mini mansion in front of me. This can't be his house I mean ya I know he is kind of rich and all but this thing, no no! This might be his client's house or something. Maybe his friend's. I was lost in my thoughts when he came near my ear and whispered,"Where are you lost?" His hot breath touching my ear. I closed my eyes feeling the moment and turned towards him and asked him where we were.( Up in the media box is the picture of aarav's home. You are free to imagine whatever kind of house you want😊)

A: Welcome home.
I looked at him in shock.
T: Is this seriously your house?
A: Do you have any doubt?( He asked me with his eyebrows up)
T: No I mean you stay all alone in this huge house.
A: It isn't that huge I mean you should come to our actual house it is double the size. Anyways are you going to stand
here forever or you plan on entering it as well hmm?
T: Ya ya sure. Let's go.

The Watchman opened the gates of the mini mansion. At the entrance it was written "stars"
T: Why such a name Aarav ?
A: I just love stars. I admire them. They motivate us by spreading light in the darkness. They give me peace. When I enter this home of mine I forget all my tensions and get peace so I named it this way. I have built it all by my own money. When I cracked my first ever international deal, I bought it. It is special to me. I have one more flat in Mumbai nearby but I don't go there because I find peace here. So I thought why not name it STARS
T: Wow this is amazing. Come let's go in now. I am excited to see the interior. I am already more than Impressed with the exteriors.
A: Come let's go( wrapping his hand around my shoulder)

The surrounding area was full of beautiful flowers and trees. Aarav loves nature. No wonder this environment gives him peace. It is so quiet and beautiful here.

We reached the main gate and he rang the bell. A 50 year old man opened the door

Man: Baba(child)you came so early ?
A: Yes kaka. I have taken a leave today from office wanted to show Tanu my house.( turning towards me ) Tanu this is Rakesh uncle. He is working for us since I was a small kid. He has taken care of me as his own child. So when I took the decision of coming to Mumbai, dad sent him to take care of me. He takes manages this whole house. Kaka ( turning towards kaka) she is Tanu, the girl I was talking to you about that day.
T: Hello kaka.
Rk( Rakesh Kaka): Hello beta. That day, when he came back from the tour he was talking about just you. He is totally in love with you beta. And I see he has made the perfect choice. God bless you both.

I just blushed and looked down.

A:  Kaka you actually made her blush. 😂😂😂 She is turning into a tomato. 😂😂

I widened my eyes and looked at him. I mean who says that in front of a person who is older to us. Moron! I him on his shoulder lightly.

A: See Kaka domestic violence 😂😂!!!!

Kaka chuckled looking at us. Ok!!! Now that is embarrassing 🙈 I guess Kaka saw my embarrassed face and chose to change the topic. Thanks Kaka!!

Rk: Acha baba now you show her the house and I will prepare your lunch. What would you like to have?
A: Kaka ask the guest of honour. Tanu what will you have?
T: Anything simple will do Kaka no formalities.
A: Kaka she likes okra make that and rotis.

Kaka(Uncle) left after that.

T: How do you know I like okra?
A: In the tour when there was okra for lunch, you didn't eat anything but that so I just made a wild guess😅😅.
T: Nice guess Mr. Khanna.
A: Ok fine! Come I will show you the house ( wrapping his hand around my waist)
T: (wrapping my hands around his neck) let's go
A: Wow someone is in mood today huh?
T: That was my line to say 😂
A: Come let's go.
T: Hmm ( removing my hands)

Writer's note:
So how was it? So there are 2 Hindi words I used:
Baba: child or addressed to the younger one with love and respect.
Kaka: uncle
If you have any other problem with any words in the vocabulary you may ask me in comments section or through the private message.
Please share, vote and comment on the story. Next update Tuesday. 💞💞💞💞