Veronica Pope's Older Sister

OC's name origin and meaning: 

Giaconda pronounced Ja-CON-da Meaning: "the happy one"  Origin: Italian

Giaconda Pope and her sister Veronica went with Laroy to his meeting with the Sons of Anarchy the only reason Giaconda was there at all was because her younger sister by 10 years (Veronica is 34 Giaconda is 44) BEGGED her too and what the younger softer Pope wanted she usually got and she wanted to spend some "quality time with her "tough as nails" sis".... that would be a direct quote by the way.... the two women sat in the freshly mowed grass under the shade of a tree in the park that had no playground not even a pond just a large patch of grass surrounded by trees waiting as patiently as possible for the Meet to end Giaconda's eyes wandered over each of the sexy Sons that came to the Meet and even though there were two bald men that came only one caught and kept her attention a muscular, heavily tattooed man who is known as the Killa enforcer of the Sons Of Anarchy she had every tattoo.... that she could see.... and muscle of his body memorized in a matter of seconds the stoic expression on his face and dangerous look in his eyes aroused her like no man has ever done before being the kind of person that could never sit still for long periods of time and got bored quite easily "I'll be right back!"  Giaconda tells Veronica who just smiles at her as Giaconda stands up from where they sat just to have one of Laroy's assigned bodyguards place a hand across her chest to stop her from going any further she looks the "man" in the eyes then down at his hand that lays upon her breasts she grabs his hand pushing her thumb into the center of the palm as hard as she could as she bends his fingers backwards as far as they would go until they cracked then twists his hand all the way around using the point of her elbow she applies pressure to his arm to cause some extra pain as she twists the hand away from her body and towards his own chest "I hope you enjoyed that feeling because it will be the last time you EVER feel it!"  Giaconda growls in a low threateningly dark tone out of the corner of her eye she saw the sexy Son that caught her attention as soon as he walked up to Laroy eyebrow raise with an aroused interest as the man she now has locked in a painfully executed arm twist looks at her frightened out of his mind she let go of his hand only to place one blade at the lower region of the cup of his pants and another up against his Adam's apple "now if you ever want to use that non existent thing on a girl stupid enough to LET you ever again I suggest you never try that again!.... whether you like it or not I am taking my sister and we are going to go get some lunch!.... we have sat here long enough waited as patiently for the idiot to finish whatever he THINKS he's accomplishing! and now we are getting hungry and unfortunately for you you don't have what we need much less want to satisfy that need and even if you did we ALL know it would taste disgusting and we wouldn't want it anyway so we must go find it elsewhere!.... besides do you have any idea what the Son does to a black girls complexion when being under it for so long!?!.... let me give you one small piece of advice which would do you good to remember.... NEVER mess with a black girls complexion!!"  Laroy wasn't the only one who heard Giaconda's warning and saw everything that had transpired as well as the terrified expression on the poor black boy's scared stiff body as his eyes bulge out of his head while staring at each knife that still point at certain areas of his body the Sons did and Veronica did as well and the Sons and Veronica were extremely amused by the "show" especially when they "read inbetween the lines" of what Giaconda was saying the blonde leader of the crew was trying hard not to laugh and the Son that caught Giaconda's eye was quite possibly aroused by the sight though it was quite possible that he wasn't the only one the Sargent in Arms with chin length curly hair and a short beard was looking at her and her knives with a raised eyebrow of his own Giaconda sheathed her knives then reached down for her sisters hand who took it right away and she helped her up then the two women walk over to Laroy....