I N T R O

Quick Note From Me

Hello, and thank you for clicking on this book! Yoongi is my ultimate bias and I really wanted to come up with a fun plot for the summer, so here we are. I think that this book will be really interesting and hopefully anything but cliche, but you never know lol. Regardless of anything else, thank you. I hope you enjoy!

Description

"Of all the people in the world, I had to be stranded here with you?"

"Why are you sleeping during a life or death situation?!"

"Don't expect me to fall into this cliche trap of hate turned to love... we either die together or live and never see each other again."

You are forced into an arranged marriage and have only a boats ride left of freedom before being stuck with someone you don't know or love forever.

Min Yoongi is the owner's son and captain of said boat that you clash with immediately and grow a strong dislike for.

Little do you know that your ocean trek will be cut short by a terrible storm that leads you to fight for your life against the forces of nature, resulting in being stranded on a deserted island.

This of course is the least of your problems. The real issue is who you become stranded with.

~~~

How can the worst moments of your life become the best? How can the most disdainful become the most loved?

Min Yoongi, you are a lot. You are quiet one moment then angry the next, and just when I think I have you figured out you can become someone entirely new. Soft and caring.

Who are you really to me?

Weren't you supposed to deliver me into the world of another? And yet here we are, fighting for our lives together. That's right Yoongi, ours. Our world.

And although I'm terrified and uncomfortable, for some reason I can't help but think that I'm glad to be in our world.

Even if it won't last.

"Maybe dying would be less painful..."

S|T|R|A|N|D|E|D
5/22/18-???