NINE| Emotions

Author's Note: Before this chapter starts let's all take a moment to pray for Yoongi...
...
...
are you done? OK good, back to the story! :)

~~~

"Suck it up and climb!" Yoongi called up to your form as you clutched onto the trunk of the palm tree for dear life.

"What if there's a snake up here?!" You fearfully spoke, clenching your eyes shut, "What if it hypnotizes me so it can strangle and eat me?"

"OK too many Disney movies. There's no snakes in a banana tree anyway! Hurry up, I'm starving!"

"'Hurry up, I'm starving!'" You mimicked in a horrible rendition of his voice while rolling your eyes. The rough bark rubbed painfully against your skin as you did your best to shimmy your way up the base of the tree. The bananas that were the ultimate goal of all of the pain and suffering Yoongi had put you though were a little more than an arms length away; taunting you with their closeness.

You grit your teeth as your fingers were out just enough so that you could brush your fingertips against them. Curse these appetizing looking plantains!!! You let out a squeak when you leaned a bit too far and almost fell; having to retreat all four of your limbs back around the tree's trunk. 

"Yoongi I'm going to fall! I'm so sure!"

"You are not," He responded, narrowing his eyes. "Can you please be useful for once and actually do this one thing?"

This made you a little angry. You always offered to help, but he would refuse any sort of assistance from you so you couldn't really do anything but sit back and watch him do everything in the past. And now he was mad about it? What the heck, was he bipolar or something?

"Fine." You spat down to him; your anger driving you to perform similar actions that you had earlier, but this time, less cautious. You lunged for the bananas; outstretching your arm so that most of your weight leaned away from the support of the trunk.

Obviously, you fell. Yoongi's eyes widened as he foresaw it happening and you released a yelp of panic as you found you could no longer hang on. Kicking up sand as he attempted to position himself, Yoongi lunged forward in attempts to catch you but only ended up breaking your fall as you collided with him; the both of you collapsing to the ground in a painful entanglement.

You groaned in pain.

"Ow."

Yoongi was laying face down in the sand as you laid on top of him, neither of you feeling 100% and knowing there would be bruises later. After a moment, Yoongi tried to get up but felt your weight stop him, causing him to flush red and grit his teeth in anger.

"Would you get your butt off of me?!"

You rolled off of his body as he quickly got up to a kneeling position and brushed the sand off of himself. You wondered why he had even tried to catch you in the first place if he had acted like he didn't care if you fell, and you became angry and confused. You clenched your now trembling fists in rage.

"You know what Min Yoongi? Screw you!" You threw at him, not caring what you were saying as your overpowering emotions overtook you, "Stop telling me what to do because I'm an ADULT and I DON'T have to listen to you! I'LL DO WHATEVER THE HECK I WANT!"

And with that you picked up a rock on the beach and threw it at the bananas in the tree as hard as you could; growling in fury. It collided with the bundle and about half the bunch fell into the sand. Yoongi blinked in slight fear at your unusual strength and watched as you angrily grabbed one and started eating it before stomping into the jungle to go back to the shelter.