EIGHT| Shave

Yoongi wasn't entirely sure how he was supposed to get the two of you rescued, but with already a few weeks into being stranded on the island, he knew he had to do something. The only thing he could think of was to set up signals on the beach in order to alert any sort of rare passing by vessel that you were there.

He would always go down to the beach alone and leave you at camp while he made fires on the shore; striking the sparks alive and setting the small bundle of sticks aflame. 

Not wanting to leave you alone for too long, (he still thought you'd burn down the camp or something,) he'd only go to the beach in small bursts of time just to check to make sure at least smoke was still emitting from his fire just in case.

One morning you woke up upon hearing Yoongi stir and yawned before rubbing your eyes. He was moving about outside the shelter collecting things you knew was for the days rescue signal.

He began walking in the direction of the beach but you called out to stop him.

"Yoongi can I come help?" You asked, still sounding groggy from just waking up. He stopped when he heard your voice and paused; seeming to weigh the prospect of your question.

With no excuse he could think of to say no, he simply sighed.

"I guess," he replied, hoping you would be too tired to talk his ears off that morning. His mistake.

You smiled and shook the last of sleep from your head before getting up off of the hard ground, stretching your stiff back, and following him. Unfortunately it ended up being pretty boring due to the fact that Yoongi stayed silent and walked quietly to the beach before getting to work.

You sighed in disappointment but didn't let his silence get the better of your excitement as you smiled at the sight of the blue sky and pretty beach. You skipped out to put your feet in the water and collect shells; entertaining yourself while Yoongi cooley ignored your presence.

After awhile you began to feel sort of bad and felt as if you should be doing something to help the quiet yet hardworking man. Coming up with a sort of idea, you snapped your fingers and grinned before running to fetch a washed up stick.

Yoongi admittedly peered at you questioningly as you used the stick to begin tracing it along the sand; making out letters of massive proportions within the scattered fragments of broken down rock. You traced out S.O.S and stood up straight; looking down at your work feeling very pleased with yourself. You wanted Yoongi to know you had helped, but when you looked over he had his back facing you.

"Hey! Yoongi!" You called out; waving at him to get his attention. He ignored you and you frowned slightly.

You went up to tap him on the shoulder but he just shrugged your hand off.

"Geez what's your problem?" You quipped, moving in front of him.

"Nothing," he answered while rolling his eyes, "I'm just concentrating on making this fire and don't like talking while I-"

Your sudden gasp of surprise pulled him out of his words and he looked up at you in shock; thinking something was wrong and dropping the pile of sticks he had been holding.

"What?!?" He asked as he saw you pointing at him with a wide eyed expression.

"YOONGI!" You began, not believing what you were seeing, "You have FACIAL HAIR!"

He looked at you for a moment before scowling and reaching down to pick up what you had made him drop.

"I mean I guess I was too tired or distracted to notice it before but YOU HAVE FACIAL HAIR!"