TWENTY-THREE| Wrong

"(Y/N)," the man in front of you finally spoke with a soft smile and relieved gasp. For a long time, he had just stared and allowed himself to shamelessly gaze upon you in a way that made you shift in unease. You just wanted breakfast. "It's... it's really you."

"Yup, it's me," you laughed wearily, accidentally locking eyes with Yoongi a little ways away who was already eating at the dining room table. He had messy bed hair and tired looking eyes that had been focused on you for a few heartbeats. He quickly looked away and concentrated on his food when your fiance grasped your hand in his and raised it to his lips.

Upon waking up, you were finally able to look past all the drama and emotions to figure out that you hadn't had a proper meal in... months. You were practically starving to death. This notion had flung you out of bed and made you rush to the door; a maid in the hallway soon informing you of where the kitchen and dining room was. She also informed you that you were supposed to eat and formally meet with your fiance that morning. You sort of ignored the last bit and only followed the prospect of food. 

Now some stranger's lips were on your hand and Yoongi was watching from a few feet away; he as well having been invited to breakfast and now caught up in the awkward situation that was occurring. His words from the night before still stung your heart but you did your best to ignore the feeling.  

After a few heartbeats of hesitation and the remembrance of everything that had happened, you stiffened with a new determination. Revenge. Revenge on Min Yoongi. The sound of the new voice pulled you from your thoughts.

"I'm so glad you're OK. I'm Bai Junho. Your fiance."

You blinked, almost forgetting about the man until he had spoken again. You drew your hand from his grasp and laughed nervously; biting your lower lip as you looked him over. Yoongi had been right, he was good looking. However, where his chiseled and strong features were, you found you preferred Yoongi's softer appearance.  

"Oh yeah... hi!"

He chuckled at your weak enthusiasm and lightly drew his tongue against his lower lip. 

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to meet you."

You weren't sure what to say right then so you ruffled your hair a bit and anxiously shuffled from foot to foot. 

"Um... six months?"

He laughed at that, finally motioning for you to take a seat at the table. It was large and made of wood; fancy chairs sporting cushions lined against it. He pulled out the chair directly across from Yoongi for you and you hesitatingly complied.

"You must be hungry. I've had the chef prepare lots of food for you and your captain, so just let me know what you want and we'll serve it."

You were hungry. Very hungry. After inhaling the scents and taking notice of all the food on Yoongi's plate, you couldn't help your next words.

"Everything, please."

He laughed again; taking a seat at the head of the table between you and Yoongi and motioning towards some of the workers in the back to fetch what you had requested. Yoongi continued to only stare at his food as he ate and tried to pay both you and your fiance no mind. It irritated you, but soon your attention was only on the food that was being set in front of your hungry form.

Your eyes widened for only a split second before you dug in. Perhaps the thing you had missed most about civilization was the food. You had only eaten fruits and fish for months, so the breakfast foods you were consuming right then tasted like... heaven. Your mouth danced with flavors you had forgotten but secretly been yearning for all along.