SIXTEEN| Bite

Yoongi becoming your point of entertainment clearly wasn't something he enjoyed. The only reason he didn't like it however was the fact that it confused him. He never knew if you were telling the truth or just messing with him, and it made him angry. 

After only another week or so, your ankle was healed and unfortunately for Yoongi you could run around to your heart's content and do whatever you wanted once more. This was extremely helpful in your attempts at getting him to cave under your flirty affection because now you could simply run up to him whenever you wanted. 

However as this went on it became something that led to more and more of a build up of pressure that was due to explode at any moment; Yoongi tired of your presumed joking with his feelings while you upset that he kept denying them. 

You barreled into him, giving him a hug while he was busy finishing that last bit of the new shelter. 

"YAH!" He protested, stumbling forwards a bit when your arms were quick to go around him, "What if I had been doing something important? What if the entire wall fell down because of you?"

You said nothing but only snuggled into him with a soft smile before he stiffened and pried you off.

"Go play or something," He informed you, shoving you away.

"But Yoongi," You protested with a sigh, "It gets so boring..."

"Do I look like I care?"

You frowned and stomped away, angry that he always seemed to be uncaring of your state. You sat down cross legged on the floor next to the fire and slouched in boredom; eventually picking up a stick and using it to trace lines in the dirt. 

Yoongi watched you before turning back towards the wall that was secretly done. He didn't want you to know that he was done though, because he knew the moment you did, you would be all over him even more than usual. He didn't think he could take that. 

He took a shaky breath and pretended to inspect the shelter while you continued to trace lines in the dirt. Yoongi ended up circling around and briefly glanced at what you were drawing; stiffening when he saw that you were writing your and his initials entrapped by the shape of a heart. He quickly kicked dirt over the drawing as he passed you; you coughing before looking at him in disbelief.

"Really?!" You protested angrily; he not even looking at you as if he had messed up your drawing accidentally. You grit your teeth and threw the stick into the fire. Sometimes you really hated him.

But... you mostly just wanted his attention. You couldn't help it, he was the only other one there. Plus, you liked Yoongi. You really liked Yoongi. 

The only thing that made you hesitate was the wondering if your heart was reacting because you really liked him or simply because he was the only guy you had seen for months. Did your feelings exist due to the fact that you were going crazy from lack of human contact?

You hoped they didn't, because the more you flirted with Yoongi the more you began to realize that you really did like him. You wanted to kiss his pouty lips and have him hold you tight; fingers lightly brushing against your skin comfortingly and assuring you that everything would be OK and the two of you would survive. You quickly cleared your throat awkwardly when you began thinking such things and stared at the man that had recently been heavily on your mind. 

His cute face was expressionless as he rested a hand on the side of the shelter and allowed his eyes to trail upwards to look at the roof. Yoongi quickly realized you were staring and grumbled under his breath in irritation.

"What did I say about staring?" He spoke plainly, you blinking and frowning at his rude tone. Dang it Min Yoongi. At this point you were caring less and less though and just brushed his words off; standing up with a determined look on your face.