THREE| Storm

Yoongi desperately tried to escape your wrath but found it strenuous as you were out for blood at this point and wouldn't be backing down until he begged you for forgiveness.

"Stay back!" He attempted, making a cross with his fingers as to get your possessed form to retaliate.

He was panting in exhaustion from the work it had taken to escape you. His shirt was disheveled and the strong wind picked up his messy hair. His form was barely visible in the dark lighting of the night.

"Say you're sorry," You countered, crossing your arms.

"What?! No!"

Your eyes narrowed and he swallowed hard. You were definitely crazy and needed to be contained immediately before you killed him. 

"You don't even know anything about me! Why are you treating me so poorly?!"

Yoongi wasn't listening at all as he backed up against the wall to try to find a rope. His hands connected with one and he took a step closer to you. You looked up at his closer proximity in weary confusion.

"I-I just am going through a lot and I really didn't need a jerk face like you to- HEY WHAT ARE YOU-"

You were interrupted from your speech when Yoongi suddenly returned your tackle from earlier and quickly got to work on binding your hands and feet with the rough rope. You screamed and protested the whole time, but Yoongi ignored you, covering your mouth with his hand and focusing in on restricting your movement by tying your limbs together.

He breathed out in relief when he had succeeded and collapsed on the deck in tired triumph. 

"I'LL CALL THE COPS!" You threatened, trying to break loose but your efforts proving to be in vain.

"I think I need to be the one calling the cops! Why the heck did they let a crazy person alone on this boat with me?!"

"CRAZY?!?"

"Yeah! You-" Yoongi suddenly froze when he felt a thick raindrop splatter against his nose. He blinked the slight bit of water out of his eyes and for the first time that night, looked up.

Thunder rumbled in the distance; the sound causing the both of you to shut up as you both stared at the sky. Yoongi felt like an idiot and cursed under his breath for getting so distracted that he had ignored the critical issue.

As if the sky had had it and finally snapped, the rain began pouring down all at once; causing the deck to form puddles on the surface and for your and Yoongi's hair and clothes to immediately become soaked. 

Yoongi cursed again and ran out on deck to check on the ropes and sail. They were all still in good condition but were being tossed about by the rain in worrisome fashions.

"(Y/N), go below deck," He instructed by yelling through the wind and rain, forgetting your situation.

"I can't you idiot! Untie me!"

Water began dripping into your eyes. Unfortunately, your hands were bonded so you could do nothing about it. As the wind began howling and the rain began stinging, your heart beat sped up in nervousness.

You were surprised when Yoongi appeared in front of you and kneeled down beside your tied up form. You were even more surprised when he grabbed your arms and wrapped them around his neck, bending down to place his own arms under you and standing with your full weight and body supported against him.

He was holding you bridal style.

You wanted to struggle against him but found that you couldn't as he began walking, causing you to instead stiffen and tighten your grasp around him.