FIFTEEN| Flirt

"Stop staring at me."

You erupted into a frown at his words and pouted; disobeying and continuing to watch him work on the wall.

"No." You denied matter of factly; a small smirk playing on your lips as you leaned back into the hammock. 

Yoongi scowled but refused to look at you; a light blush coating his cheeks as he felt your eyes on him. He continued to support the wood against the base while tying vines about the perimeter, attempting to finish the last wall of the new shelter. The work was already hard, but with your ever watching eyes he found it even harder.

"You're making me uncomfortable."

"Good."

He angrily tied a knot in the vine; glaring at it before standing up to fetch the next piece of wood. 

"Why are you so clumsy?!" He growled, indicating his anger towards your sprained ankle that forced you to be laying in the hammock in the first place. You crossed your arms.

"It isn't my fault you won't let me get up!" You huffed, "Ever since I sprained it you haven't let me stand! I haven't left this stupid hammock for three days except to go to the bathroom! I SMELL! And I'm bored! So I'm going to stare at you all I want thank you very much."

Yoongi refused to look at you and morphed his face into one of an expressionless form. You were bored out of your mind... and although watching Yoongi was all well and good, (very good), you still found that you needed some sort of entertainment. Your smile turned mischievous once more.

"Yoongi?" You called, he only replying with a dull hum as he was focused on the wall. "You know why I'm clumsy and tripped?" He finally looked up at you, a bit irritated as he met your eyes. You took a deep breath. "Because I'm falling for youuuu!"

You watched his eyes go wide before he quickly recovered and looked away.

"Shush."

"No really."

"I mean it (Y/N). It isn't funny."

"Neither is our love!"

You felt giddy as you watched his face redden with a mixture of anger and embarrassment. This was true entertainment. You did your best to stifle back a laugh, but a small one still escaped. 

"You're so cute Yoongi," you laughed, he looking at you for a moment. You watched as his expression changed and he slowly released a smile.

"You think that's funny, huh?" He questioned, a small smirk playing on his face as well before he dropped what he was doing and walked over to you on the hammock. You stiffened when he was closer and released a nervous smile.

"H-Hey, hold on-"

 You squeaked in surprise when he started tickling you and kicked your legs about; laughing in misery as tears escaped your eyes.

"YOONGI NO! I'M INJURED!" You cried, clutching onto his arms in attempts to pull them off of you as you laughed. He didn't stop and only continued to smile in a way that showed his gums as his fingers danced against your sides in order to make you suffer. "STOP!"

"Only when you stop!"

"I'm not doing anything," you managed to squeeze out through your laughing, tears of laughter streaming down your face. 

"Yes you are. Stop being annoying." Although his words were harsh, he still had a smile planted on his face.

"OK OK! I won't bother you anymore!" You spoke in desperation, hardly able to take it anymore as his tickling forced you to comply. He pulled away; you breathing heavily in the strain of laughing so hard.