Chapter 7

Betilla's pov

I woke up to a freaking hangover. I tried to recall what happened yesterday but all I got was the sharp pain that went through my head.

I screamed as the pain worsened. My brother came rushing in and I saw worry in his face before black spots clouded my vision.

Benedict's pov

I was in the kitchen making breakfast when I heard an ear piercing scream.

I stopped what I was doing and ran upstairs. It was Betilla.

But what was wrong with her.

Maybe because of the  liquor she had.

I reached her room and she fell unconscious.  

I called the doctor to come and do a check up.

Our family doctor , Dr Reed.  She has been our family doctor since we were born.

She came rushing by.  When she got here , I took her to Betilla's room . She asked what happened and I told her everything.

She did what ever doctors do in a check up. When she was done , she explained

" You told me that she drank alcohol last night , so what she's experiencing is just the after effect of the liquor she drank. Don't worry , she'll be alright just let her rest and don't let her think too much ."

"Okay, so she should stay in bed?"

"Yeah,"

"Okay doc ,thanks for your time. Thanks a lot ."

And with that she left. I left a note to Betilla saying

Hey, I called the doctor to check up on you. You're just having a hangover. She said don't think about what happened, keep your mind blank . I left food by your bed and don't leave your bed , doctors orders! Bye get well soon.
Ps , I'm bringing ice cream home . Your tv is on and the remote is by your side. See you soon.

Then I went to school. I told Lance what happened and he was shocked. We decided to just forget about the sweet sixteen because of our past .

We just hope our past doesn't come back to haunt us.

Betilla's pov

I woke up to a sharp pain in my head . I raised my hand to touch my head and I felt something .

It was dry, smooth . I removed it to find a note by my brother.

Stupid Benedict.

I read it and just sank back into my comfy bed.

What the hell happened yesterday!?
My inner voice said.

I'm compelled to think about it but it'll only make my condition worse. Guess I'm stuck until I recall it back naturally.

"Ahhh," I screamed.

Oh yeah no thinking.

I turned up the volume and rented out , The boy.

I took the bed table for food ,really I don't know what they call it , and kept my 'food ' and dug in and out of what my brother could have given me he gave me:

Bread
Nutella
Butter
Water
Orange juice
Skittles.

I just shook my head and watched the boy , it's an horror movie. With a family whose son is dead and is replaced with a life sized doll , and they hired a nanny for the doll

There are some parts in the film that made me shout and scream. Like the time when she had a dream , illustrating her in that house looking at their family portrait before there son passed away in the fire that happened 20 years ago.
She came close to it and a hand came out of the picture and strangled her , then they switched the backdrop to when she woke up.

Pretty creepy right?

I watched the rest of the film and I started to become bored .

I decided to write a review of the horror film called THE BOY
I took my book out of my bedside table and a pen .

I started by writing the title

I wrote
Odd , they said . He was a splendid but an odd boy . Brahms was an eight year old boy , when he died in the fire . A little girl used to visit him once in a week . Her name was Emily , I guess .

By the way , I'm not gonna finish it today :P

One fateful day , the lil' girl came to visit him that day and they wandered off into the woods , I think something attacked them and only Brahms made it out alive .

The girl's body was found later on that day with her skull crushed. People thought that Brahms killed the girl so they went to meet him and in that day the Heelshire's house was burnt. And the poor boy died in the damn fire.
Or did he !?

Alright that all for today . I kept my book back in my bedside table .

I looked at the time . 14:36

I opened my phone , that I'm so dying to replace . But I don't have time to .

I mean , the screen is cracked , when I threw at Benedict, it's already giving up on its life .

I managed to type a message to Benedict, before my phone went for its daily nap . Weird right ?

I typed .

Ben! Where are yo , I'm waitin for the ice cream and I miss you . Come home soon . Bye .

I hit send before I realized that I omitted u in you and the g in waiting .

I sighed and ankle back to my bed .

I huffed out in frustration of doing nothing .

Not completed just wanted to update

"I wanna hold you , when I'm not supposed to ," I sang out .