Chapter 20

Archer's POV

I watched as she walked away from me leaving me alone with my raging girlfriend. Venus grunted and she moved away from me . I sighed and moved to her direction .

I did not sign up for this.....

"Baby." I started . She gave me a look . Then she looked away . "I'll be outside , whenever you're ready to go home . "I sighed as I walked away from her . I guess she needed to think . I didn't know that it would hurt her like that .

I walked to my car and sat on the hood . I went on social media especially Instagram. I closed my phone and pulled my hood down . I ran my fingers through my hair . A chilly breeze flew right at my face . I pocketed my hands as I waited for her to come out then I received a notification.

I'm sorry love.

I smiled as I saw her approach me . I went to meet her halfway and I pulled her into my embrace .

"Love , I'm so sorry. I made such a big thing out of it . I know it was wrong . I didn't mean for that to happen. It was just a meaningless kiss, I made such a bad first impression. Oh , fuck me! I wi-." I silenced her by my lips on hers . Her hands found their way to the back of my head caressing my hair . I held her waist and then pulled away from her . It only occurred in a fraction of a second .

I pulled into my driveway . She squealed when I told her that my parents were not home . She ran inside then she realised that she didn't know where my bedroom was . I only chuckled and led the way . I take off my hoodie leaving me in a plain top which I wear under each time . She snatches my hoodie from me and enters my room with another unbearable squeal .

"I love your room!" She tells me . I shut the door close behind me and locked it . When we both heard the lock click in , we made eye contact . It felt as if the temperature dropped . I felt the sexual tension in the air . I fought through the urge . I didn't want this relationship to be all about sex like the last one . I wanted a real relationship. I wanted to be a loving boyfriend.

"Come on , I'll give you a pair of my sweatpants ." She followed me to my closet and chose the one she wanted . Then we went to the bed . I was feeling exhausted.

I closed my eyes as I felt her snuggle next to me . I felt a smile play on my lips as I wrapped my arms around her .

"Goodnight Planet." I finally felt the sleep coming on but one last thought lingered in my brain .

I wonder what she's doing with that fucker.....

Betilla's POV
Sorry for the frequent change . I have to do it like this .

So I ended up crashing at Lance's house , I stayed with him as he slept . Archer did a number on him . I can't really recall why they started to fight . I played with his hair as I talked with my brother on my phone . I sighed

On hold

Okay this is obviously a filler chapter. I felt the need to publish something. It's been so long . Part two is coming soon.