Chapter 21-Part two

I thought of the perfect plan for this book today!!! Stay tuned for more . Follow , share and comment . Don't forget to hit the star and make it glow .

************

If you just skipped the bold . Go back . I caught you :) Vote! Now the promised part two .

Betilla's POV

I wake up to find Lance gone . Like his side of the bed was cold. I had a feeling that was not great to wake up up to . I grabbed my phone from his nightstand. .

I walk out of his room but I overheard him in the bathroom. As a normal person would , I stayed and listened .

"Don't tell her!" He yelled so suddenly, I winced . "I love her , that was a mistake on my side . " I felt my heart flutter . He was talking about me .

"Dude, I'm telling you this . If she knew , hell would break loose ." He laughed . Then his tone went serious . "Make sure the whole school knows except my sister." Then there was a silence . "Of course her too!" He exclaimed. It was obvious the person on the phone with asked a stupid question .

"I don't fucking care dude." I bit my fingernails as I got worried of what that conversation was about . I wondered what it meant . Was he planning something? At the same moment , my mind drifted to Archer and his words haunted me . I pressed my hands against my ears as I relieve the moment he said those words

Cheating boyfriend

Then I shook my head . I was wrong . He must be planning something. I continued to chant that in my head like a mantra . Then I approached Mae's bedroom and found her asleep .

Sigh

It was a Saturday. I wanted to spent it with my bestie . No boys.... No drama...

So I did . After leaving a text message to check up on my brother. I jumped on Mae as I snuggled in with her and slept in .

Third person's POV

Beware this may be a sort of trigger . I don't really know . It doesn't contain any violent scene but it does contain body shaming . You can skip this part if you want . Viewers discretion is advised . Have an adult read it first if you're okay with that.....

Of course , it was pretty obvious he lied to his sister earlier . She was too busy getting ready to sleep for the party than to seriously question her brother about what happened. He was fast asleep when she left for the party. He woke up when she slammed the door shut . He got up and flexed his sore muscles.

He cried out in pain as he applied treatment to his bruised face . He held back the pain the best he could . He wasn't the strongest boy alive . He would have felt better if his sister treated his wounds or even his mother .

Their parents never cared for them . They left the house , cash deposits in grocery stores , malls , schools , literally everywhere . They survived without them . He thought they were inseparable but he felt like he was wrong . That's because she left him .

But the true question is , how did he get those bruises ? Did he truly run into his locker ? Or is there another side?

He groaned as he flexed his sore muscles from the fighting back . He got back into bed and he felt the pain worsen . Internally . He always felt responsible for his parents leaving . He always felt like the black sheep . The odd one out .

Of course , it was getting kinda obvious that something was going on . Would he come forward and tell his sister . Well that's up to him......

An

Wow . That's was short . I know . I came with the best idea for this book . I won't share it with you guys yet . Now vote , comment and follow .

Let's get naughtier . FYI I want me some Archer and Betilla romance .

I can't wait!!!!!!