Chapter 12

Okay. So. I was re-reading for well more info on my book and I realised that there was a skip in this chapter. Now, I'm having online classes at the moment because of the pandemic so. I'll edit it later. Now. You can read on as if she never met Lance in the parking lot. I'm really sorry for this skip.IDK how it happened so. Read onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and hit the vote if you haven't. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BETILLA

I walked away from him and dashed to the girls toilet. I washed my face with water and dabbed on my eyes with my hands to stop the tears that were threatening to come out.

He left me...

Why the fuck was I feeling this way?! I groaned and looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess . Big one . I sighed and slid down to the floor and finally broke down and cried. Ok I didn't cry per say. I shed tears

Meanwhile......

ARCHER

Walking away from her , was the hardest thing to do in my life . It took everything in me not to turn back and fucking stay with her. I don't know why I'm feeling this way. I don't like it . I decided to skip school and get her the fuck out of my mind. Then realization dawned on me, I told her that I was thinking about her all the time.

Fuck! Archer, could you be more stupid?

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! I gotta sort things and make sure it doesn't get into her head that I'm thinking about her . Realization dawned on me again, I was fucking thinking of her . Again.

I headed back to school, I boiled as I neared the building again. I got to the parking lot and what I saw fucking pissed me off . She was hugging that little fucker! I fisted my hands by my side and looked away and took a deep breath . We had next class together so I decided to see if she would show up . I went to class . Deep down , I wanted to see her again. And I hated it.

The bell rang and I walked into class and stayed in my seat . Normally , she's always at the front row last column. I was at the last row , last column so it gave me a better view of her. The class started and she never walked in . That's unusual. I took a pass to leave the class .

I walked to the toilet to wash my face . And plus the heat was fucking killing me under this hoodie. I realized that I was the only one in the hallway at the moment. I ripped the fucking thing off my head and a gush of breeze blew my hair up . I ran my hands through them and opened my eyes to find out she was staring at me with bloodshot eyes with a very familiar beanie . Then a teacher was approaching, I grabbed her hand as we ran to the nearest janitors closet .

"Fuck!" She exclaimed as she stared at me . I felt uncomfortable so I pulled back over my head . Then she did something that surprised me .

She ripped the hoodie off my head by jumping cause of my height but she pecked me in the process. She momentarily froze and touched her lips. She looked down at her feet.
"That wasn't meant to happen. I'm sorry-" She got cut off by my fingers on her lips.

She stared at mine too. Involuntarily, I licked mine. Then she kissed me. Like she fucking put her lips on mine. I pushed her to the door as I kissed her back too. Her fingers found their way to my hair as the kiss deepened. I ran my hands all around her curves. I pushed my hands into her top and she moaned. Realization struck me. I retracted my hands from her body and pulled away from her. And even struggled to move away from her. The air of lust was still evidently prominent. 

Oh, fuck!

Jesus, things are getting steamy in my books lately. Enjoy , besides this is a filler chapter. Vote and comment. Kisses