Chapter 16

Important authors note .

Archer's  POV

I ended my Facetime with Venus really late. She told me

" I miss you a lot babe ." Babe

I hated that name. I hate it when they call me babe. I am not a babe. But I do like it when Betilla calls me babe. Oh shit what the fuck is wrong with me ?! I have a freaking hot girlfriend and I'm thinking of her.

" Venus, please can you transfer to my school?" I stupidly asked her. As the fucking fool of the century, I couldn't retrace my words. I sat on my bed, dreading her answer.

She looked away for a while, I cringed on the inside. She looked back at me and she said "Yes!"

Nope I lied, she fucking screamed in the fucking phone. I pulled my Airpods out and ended the Facetime. What the hell was wrong with me?

She sent me a text minutes later.

"It was really nice seeing your face tonight. I can't wait to see you every day." I didn't reply. I actually had no idea what I could possibly say to her. So I sent an emoji.

😍

I didn't bother waiting for her reply. I just made the worst mistake of my life apart from the time I decided to tie dye my hair to match my eyes . That time was cringe worthy. Oh yeah I haven't explained why I'm different.

I have the rare central heterochromia . I've had it since I was a child and the colors just came out like a colorful rainbow last year . I think. I'm sure that if anyone saw me , they would probably think .

"Is it just me or are his eyes colourful!"

I would probably just roll my eyes and walk away, I guess i had just few days before Venus switches schools . I was such an idiot. I laid back on my bed and I let my mind wander away . I missed my friends . Like the whole group together .

I can imagine what Venus will do once she gets here . What if she tries to take off my hood in school? Oh God . Worst mistake ever made .

The next morning , I had my first period with her and I waited to collect my beanie . I sat down as I watched everyone file into the class , either talking or on their phones or basically just having an annoyed look on their face . Like I had right now .

I hated first periods . I watched with hooded eyes and she walked into the class with my beanie in hand and she came in my direction . I tilted my head and watched as she approached me . Then she threw the beanie on my table and turned to walk away .

"No greeting? Love...." I spoke out and she turned and gave me the middle finger . I chuckled as I dismissed her . I got a text from Venus .

"I will arrive in the next 32 hours , I can't wait to see you." I played with my beanie as I read it .

Shit! I had just 32 hours to be free.....

The rest of my day went peachy as I enjoyed the way she tried to ignore me . But although I caught her glancing at me . She didn't know what she was getting herself into .

I told myself, I won't give in to her . I love Venus not her . I love Venus not her . I fucking love Venus and not her! But , I can't say I exactly hate her . Oh fuck it.

School went by fluidly and I wasn't ready to go home so I went to a café. I just got hot chocolate . I went on my phone and I scrolled through my social media .

I saw her last post .

"On my way to my lover!😍"

I rolled my eyes and liked her pic . Actually cause it was pretty . Then I looked at her again and I realised what a fool I was . I had someone beautiful and loyal in front of me and I still wanted her . How is this even possible?