Chapter 15

As promised earlier , Archer's POV

I stepped out of her study with a smug look on my face . I tilted my head as I walked past the two boys out their front door .

Ok let's rewind .

I got on a bus with Venus yesterday . I asked her out again. And she said yes obviously. I mean no one will deny me and probably she still loves me . I mean I can learn to love her to but who the heck cares .

So I rekindled my relationship with Venus and she was bugging my life as usual and she mustn't hear of the kiss beacuase I know what she can do . She can transfer to my school . To be with me . The lengths that girl goes to for love....

So we got in the bus and obviously kissed then we got down at her stop . She was to go back home that night so she had a flight to catch . I kissed her goodbye and told her I would text her . I took an Uber home . While I was in the Uber , I decided to text her . I was feeling like being a loving boyfriend . I pulled up her contact from my archives

Yup! I archived her

I texted

"Missin' you already Planet ."

So what if I didn't mean it . What she doesn't know won't kill her . She replied

"Still cute as ever."

Wtf! Cute !

I am not cute , I'm a guy . Guys are not cute . Betilla is the epitome of cute . I'm more lik-

Whoa slow down..Fuck.

I pinched my nose bridge as I thought of her again . Trust me I was sick of it as hell but at the same time I longed for her . No , less Betilla , more Venus .

Venus is beautiful
She's smart
She's friendly and fun to be with .

Betilla's unique . Oh my God . What the fuck is wrong with me . I need therapy .

I finally got to my house . Parents were already asleep. I went up to my room and showered . I got ready for bed and jumped on it .

I opened my phone and checked my insta . I took a couple of photos with Venus .

She posted a cute one with the caption

"Mine forever."

I snorted and liked it . Then I wished her goodnight and well I slept . Obviously

The next morning .

I parked my car into the parking lot and I got out . I looked around and saw the same thing i see everyday . Desperate people . Desperate for attention , love . Crap

I ran my hand through my hair and sighed as I started yet another boring day as usual . I went to my locker and I took the books I needed and I went to class .

Time skip because I'm pretty lazy . Lol

I blasted music through my Airpods as I leaned on my locker during one of my free periods . I was wasting  , no don't let me say that . I was using my free time to talk to my girlfriend . I was the idiot to ask her out again . I was the idiot to kiss her .

I chatted with her saying things I knew she wanted to hear . I started to believe what I was saying until someone tapped my shoulder.

I don't think I'm ready to relieve the fight . Obviously you know how that went . Pretty bad because I blabbed about how I was thinking about her . And you also know about how I stupidly went away and then still ended up with her .

Fate was trying to fuck up my mind.

So yes , I ran from her after she kissed me . Of course I was freaked out . More even at myself . I couldn't process it . The feel of her lips on mine excited me in many ways I could wonder .

God seriously?

I held her bare waist with my hands as we heavily made out . I was out of my mind . Reason

1. She had a boyfriend

2. I hate her . But I want her.

3. Unfortunately, I had a girlfriend too

Everything was just messed up . That brings me to the epic moment on how I winked at her as I walked out her study .

Arriving at home , I used my MacBook to FaceTime Venus while I used my iPhone to chat with someone else . I wasn't a player . There's no other girl if that want you're thinking .

I made up my mind to look at Venus' good side and more of Betilla's bad side . I needed a reason to hate her.

God , I have so much bad energy in me .

"Babe, I need therapy." I told her as the curtain closes .

A short chappy I know . We haven't seen much of Venus here . Stay tuned to watch drama unfold .

Follow , vote and comment . Love you