Chapter 23

Viewers discretion is advised . This scene may act as trigger . It doesn't contain violence or sexual abuse but it may act as a trigger . Have an adult read it first . I'm sorry for the inconveniences

Benedict's POV

I think it's fair to say that I'm no longer needed in this world . My parents never cared , my twin sister doesn't anymore. The school agrees by the slight bullying I get . That explains the sore muscles and the bruises .

I get bullied in school . I'm not the strongest boy . I'm easily pushed aside . I feel like I deserve the bullying . It seems like a sort of punishment for me . Because I fucking suck! I'm the reason they left . I never told anyone because I felt like I was rectifying myself . My sins . But now , it's getting too much . I can't take it any longer .

I pull into the parking lot and I received a notification from a group chat that contained almost everyone in school . Betilla and Mae left the group chat a long time ago . When I read what the message was all about . My blood boiled with anger for Lance . I knew I wasn't going to stand a chance against that fucker. I rushed to find my sister in school . Of course I knew that rumours would be going around now .

I managed to get ahold of her during recess . She came out of the bathroom . I grabbed her hand . She gave me a wtf face .

"Betilla , you need to listen to me when I say this. Lance is not who he says he is . He's not who you think he is . All of this is an act . He's cheating on you." I managed to get out. Then she slapped me . "Shut the fuck up and stop spewing lies . Get lost!" She yelled .

I stumbled back and walked away slowly . My mind was made up . It was time . I ignored the bell saying recess was over . I went into the chemistry laboratory. I closed the door behind me . I knew for a fact that no one come in here after recess . I close the windows shut and turn of the air conditioning unit . I sit on the table and schedule a message to send after school closes to my parents and my sister .

"I love you..."

Betilla's POV

I stared at the raging girl in front of me . She started to talk when I cut her off .

"Hold up , I came here to pee so if you could hold that thought for a moment ."

I went into one of the stalls and did my business . I came back out to wash my hands . "Okay you can start now ." I said as I put some hand wash on my hands .

"Stay away from Archer . I saw the way you were ogling at him. Stop that . He's mine not yours and I don't want to see your bitchy ass near him . You're nothing but a cheap easy slut . You're naive and you let everyone ride you like a freaking bicycle."

Her words hit home . Reminded me one time of my argument with Archer .

"Keep your lips to your self . He's not yours to kiss . Don't think of him . I know you do. The way your were biting your lips when you stared at him proves that."

Wtf? I was biting my lips?

"Basically , just know your place . Have a productive day!" She ended with her perfect British accent . Then she walked out of the bathroom. I watched as she met up with Archer and also as they kissed . I sighed . I wanted a kiss too....

His hands were on her waist . I almost smiled as I relieved the kiss I shared with Archer in the closet . The way he held my waist . I held back a moan. Realising what I was doing . I face palmed and stepped out of the bathroom.

I meet my brother and he started saying shit that pissed me off . So I slapped him and told him to get lost . I watched how broken he looked and yet I still decided to walk away from him . I didn't care anymore.