Idk- Dont let this flop please

Attention, I'm sorry for publishing in this book again. I'm aware that it's finished. Buttttttt

I did a collab with Xgolden_galX

Check out her book , My high school diary. This chapter is in two parts . This is the first one . Second is coming soon. This is a little mash up that we whipped together . Just because of boredom . And we were both lazy to update our real books we decided to do this instead .

Feel free to check it . Yes this has no relation to our original books . Thank you if you proceed forward in reading . Don't let this flop. We worked so hard for this . Actually I did . She just edited it .

Cast from Fractured
Betilla: Main character
Archer: Betilla's crush and Venus's boyfriend
Venus: Archer's girlfriend
Mae: Betilla's best friend
Lance: Mae's brother and Betilla's ex.
Cast of My High School Diary
Diana: Main character
Adrian: Diana's crush
Anita: Diana's best friend
Noah: Random stranger who happens to like Anita

Third person's POV

They were all packed up . Mae , Lance , Venus , Archer and lastly Betilla . Yes , they were going on a little trip to Italy, Rome. I don't know how they planned it but they did. They all seemed to be happy with the plan . Betilla was obviously excited to be in a plane with Archer . Venus was not so happy about it but Archer was going so she couldn't leave him.

Betilla slept well the night before . Archer was up with Venus because she didn't know what to pack out of all her clothes . Typical . Mae got in a fight with Lance last minute and slept and angrily. Lance shrugged it off and didn't pack his load that night . The next morning came and it was almost time . Archer and Venus were to pick up Betilla , while Lance and Mae were to meet them at the airport.

While Betilla was in Dunkin' to get iced coffee because she liked it , Archer and Venus were making out in the car . At the same time , Mae was yelling her head off at Lance who just started packing . Minutes passed , three of them were already in the airport. Lance and Mae were just leaving their house . They sped off to the airport meanwhile.

***

All the way in Canada , Diana, Adrian and Anita were also going on a trip to Italy . Sigh .

( um originally they were going to Nigeria in their book but they have to travel to Italy too in this one . Teehee)

They were flying to Italy from America so it was kinda a direct flight . They were very early . They were at the hospital way before their flight . As usual, Anita chatted with Diana and Adrian incessantly, not even giving them time to converse alone . Yup , that's right . Third wheel. I hate being the third wheel . Back to the story .

They walked around the airport after going through the stressful process of checking in. Diana stayed behind as she preferred to listen to music but every fibre of her body wanted to be near Adrian. Come on , it was pretty obvious she was into him . So she stayed behind . But she didn't know that Adrian glanced at her before he left . He was disappointed. He actually wanted to be with her too. Oh , quit this tension and get together already! Let's check up on our other people in Canada too.

***

Mae was freaking her ass out as they got stuck in traffic . Shit . She muttered curses under her breath as she received texts from her best friend . Venus and Archer had already gotten the load out of the car . They each had two luggage and if they wanted a hand luggage too. Betilla had one suitcase. Same for archer but. Venus had three suitcases. She forced Archer to take on of hers as his. Pushy .