Chapter 18

Archer's POV

I sat there on her bed watching her try on different outfits . She looked cute in all. I couldn't care less . She continued to fret over what to wear . I sighed and said

"Babe , you look good in all. Just pick one ." I was getting a little annoyed . I stood up and stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist . Resting my head on her shoulder was kinda difficult considering height difference so I settled for resting my chin on her head . She jabbed me in the side .

"Hey! I was trying to help!"I declared . She gave me a long look and looked away .

"Ok I know what to wear! I got a cute short dungaree on the way here . "

"Here , wear this under." I picked out a white long sleeved turtle neck . She hugged me and went to get dressed . I went back to sit on her bed and watched as she removed her current sweats and my hoodie from yesterday.

She quickly changed into it and it fit her nicely . I was impressed .

"You look great ." I stunningly said . She blushed then went on to apply her make up . She lost me at that part . I went on my phone for the rest of time she preferred to waste on makeup . I mean she was already beautiful .

I prefer girls without makeup actually . But don't tell her though

I drove once again listening to Venus' playlist in my car . I could feel the look on my face . I wanted to get the fuck out of there when we arrived . I suddenly didn't feel like going anymore.

I parked outside and got out . Venus got out and walked to my side . I had totally been to better parties .

I was expecting Venus to complain and tell me to take her back home . I passed by a drunk guy and felt out of place . I covered my head with my hood and then put on my shades . We entered the building and it was pumping with music .

I started to feel the party spirit coming in . I downed 4 shots of Vodka at a go . I played beer pong with my classmates. Venus got along with most of them so that was easy . Then I felt like dancing so I pulled Venus to the dance floor and we started to dance with each other . Then she pressed herself against me

Oh my!

She moved according to the rhythm of the song . Shit went down at the party . I felt excited in so many ways . Then we started to kiss . The bubble of lust formed around us . The kiss deepened by the moment . I broke away to kiss my way down her body then I realised that we were in public. So i stopped and then she excused herself .

I watched as she stumbled away to go to the bathroom . I should have followed her but I was feeling kinda lazy at the moment . So I sat with a cup of beer and scanned the house for someone in particular .

I fucking squeezed the plastic cup and it broke when I saw her with another fucker that was not Lance . She was dirty dancing with another guy . I was about to stand then I realised that I was pretty stupid . I scanned the room once again to find that piece of shit . He was getting it on with another girl . Are you fucking kidding me now . I looked back at her and I saw that she was about to kiss the guy . I acted on instinct and I went over and pulled her to my side .

She laughed throughout. Hell! She was freaking drunk. She leaned her weight on me so I felt every part of her . Our faces were centimetres apart .

Sweet Jesus!

My eyes darted between her lips , the fucker , the path to the bathroom and where her boyfriend was . I gathered all my strength to lean back . I pushed her behind me and she hugged me from behind . I rolled my eyes as I said out .

"She's not yours to be with." I said to the idiot that was dancing with her . He replied with a gruff voice ." She's not yours either ." That stunned me

After thinking I finally replied ." You're right . You know you're right . Carry o-" I said then another fucker who pissed me off that night pulled my hood down .

The fuck!?

I turned to look at the culprit and it was Lance . I tilted my head at him and replied .

"Dude , that was uncalled for." He snorted . First ewwww.

"Get the fuck away from my girlfriend ." He said . "Tell her to get the fuck off me ."

I pointed to her still aware that she was hugging me . Tight . Lance came over and pulled her away from me . I let out a sarcastic gasp . "Thought I was gonna die of suffocation!"

I walked away . Then he punched me . He fucking punched me . I turned back and I retaliated . I beat the shit out of that nigga . Although he got a few punches in . I noticed Betilla left when we started to fight . I pushed him away from me finally and said .

"Don't fuck with me ." My phone kept on vibrating in my pocket . Muttering curse words under my breath , I brought out my fucking phone . I picked the call .

"Venus , where are you?" No reply . "I'm coming to get you , just please tell me you're ok." Still no reply . I felt like throwing my phone at a wall . But that would just be a very stupid thing to do .

"Bedroom opposite the toilet ." A very familiar voice said . Ok I had a location . But now where the hell is the toilet!

Betilla's POV

I stumbled into a room in which a very drunk girl was screaming at her phone . "Fuck me!" How did I get here again? When she noticed that I was in the room. She looked at me and then looked away . Then she snapped her head back at me . She started to crawl to me on the bed . Eventually she fell off it . I helped her up back . I laid on the bed too .

"You're PDA girl ." She said with a very British accent . I actually love British accents . I felt a strong wave of deja vu' . I smiled " I am ."

I noticed how she was so calm and still drunk at the same time . Lance was wasted so he was probably out of his mind . I ditched Mae . She eventually changed her mind . I looked back at her . She was the one Archer was with that day

"Are you Archer's lover ?" I blabbed . She sits up . "You know Archer? That's so cool"  and then she giggled .

I replied without thinking

"I know Archer . I've kissed Archer and Oh my , it was recent and good . I can still feel his lips on mine ." I said idiotically.

"Ok , I'm kidding I can't still feel his lips. But he's a good kisser!" I laughed for a long time . I realised she wasn't laughing . She wasn't looking at me either .

Oops , I've said too much ! I was in for it deep now.

Authors note .

Venus knows . She knows about their kiss! Oh my geeeeee! Ok so what do u think she would do . Will she forget and move on or will she get revenge ? Sprouting drama wherever she goes . She has arrived in my book .

Ok so now the usual

Hit the little Star and make it GLOW!!

Vote and comment . Thanks

Have a productive day !

Unedited tho!