Chapter 17

Archer's PoV

I sat in driver's seat holding her hand as I drove home . I was to drop her off by her older sister's house . That was her accommodation. She connected her iPhone to my car and played her playlist .

Which I found a bit annoying.....

"Babe, I'm hungry ." She said using her really British accent.

"Well, food is coming to you then ." I said changing course to a nearby Mc Donald's . I went in through the drive thru and ordered two hot and spicy mayo chicken legends and a vanilla milkshake and orange juice for the lady.

She kissed my cheek when I collected the food . Surprisingly, she kinda loves to eat. I pulled back onto the road taking us to her house . On the way , we chatted and laughed together . Then she stole my milkshake and poured it out the window . That was pretty stupid to do

"The fuck? Venus!" I kinda yelled at her . She widened her eyes . I pulled over to the side of the road . I took out a tissue from my Dashboard and cleaned the residue on the side of my car .

"I'm sorry ." She said , her accent evidently showing when I got back into the car . She knew I was a sucker for her accent . I have mine too but I don't really like using it.

"It's cool , sorry for yelling at you ." I held her hand as I continued driving . Then I noticed that she was kinda quiet . I sighed .

"Planet?" I called out ." Yeah?"

"I know you want to rant about your trip . I love it when you rant . Please talk to me ."

Ok I'll admit . I don't really like her ranting but it's pretty fucking weird without hearing it

Then I had to listen to her ranting about her flight all the way home . I chipped in some

"No way."s and "Really?"s

I finally arrived at her destination . Like a gentle man , I helped her unload her luggage . I rang the doorbell and waited for her sis to open up . Moments later , she opened up .

"Archer ! Hey." She said . I replied her normally . Then we all took her stuff inside her new house. We went up to her room and I helped her to load her luggage in her room. It was pretty decent . I sure would love sleeping in her bed .

Hmmmm..... If you know what I mean.....

I sat on her bed and watched as she unpacked .

"Babe ." I called out . She looked at me for a response.

"There's a party tomorrow. Do you want to come with?" I asked . She walked over to me , tucking her hair behind her ear and leaned into my side .

"Sure ." She smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips . "But I won't show up in school tomorrow. I have a lot of settling in to do." She sighed . I smiled at her . "I wish I could help Planet . I wish I could."

"What do you me-" I cut her off by kissing her then taking off my hoodie . I gave it to her and kissed her on the forehead .

"Have a good night , Venus." I said and walked out . I felt to cold air directly on my face as I walked out of her house . I sighed as I got in my car.

I drove past her house and i swear all those slowed down moments occurred when I went past her house . I mean I easily got her address off her classmate . Then I frowned and sped away .

My life was just taken from me today......

Betilla's POV

Having him out of my life was kinda like the best thing that happened to me . Or so I thought... I walked into school with Mar by my side .

"Hey, we gotta go to the party!" I exclaimed at her . She looked at me and she was like "Ok."

"I mean we could go together and I don't really know if Lance is going or anything so..."

"Bet, it's fine . I'll go with you . Like as backup ." She reassured me and just right then . Lance came by and hugged me from behind, Mae rolled her eyes in the process . She groaned and walked away .

"Love, I'm going to the party today . You coming?" I asked with loving eyes . He really didn't like going to parties but he was great at throwing one .

He sighed and said . "Anything for you Betilla ." Then I kissed him .

"I'll text you when to pick me up." I dismissed

With the party in mind , school passed like a blur . Really , it occurred really fast. I had a feeling that shit gonna get serious that night . But nonetheless, I still wanted to go.

I hurried home after school to find my outfit and also to take a nap . School was tiring and I also had a feeling I was gonna be up late that night . I took a very soothing shower and got in my comfy sweats and one of my brother's shirts and got in bed . I heard the front door open so I went to check it out .

Benedict was home and he had some kind of bruises on his face . Yawning, I hurried over to him .

"What happened at school?" I questioned . He avoided my eye and ran his hands through his hair . "I...I ran into my locker ." He said finally . "I opened it too fast and slam it went on my face ."

It was obviously obvious that he was lying but I felt to weak to question him seriously.

"Whatever. Ice it or something." I muttered and went back to bed .

I'm an idiot . A big one . I overslept and I didn't pick out my outfit and Lance was coming over in 15 minutes . I was doomed . I hurriedly searched through my closet for something to wear . I groaned when I had nothing . Then I settled for my ripped dungarees and I wore a cropped black tee shirt underneath. Then I straightened my hair and did a centre parting . Then I grabbed my phone on my way out of my room .

Shouting to my brother, "I'm off to the party ." There was no response . Weird . I sent him a text then . Then off I went in Lance's car to the party I had longed for .

I just hoped that I wouldn't regret coming . Then I realised that I left Mae .

Hanging!

Shit!

Authors note

Hey! It's me . Obviously . Ok so this is the first chapter that I actually wrote out first . Okay so we haven't seen much of Venus here . Yet . YET! Ok so now . What the hell do you think will happen? Comment below .

Stay safe . Hang in there . Have a productive day!

Follow, vote comment and share !

Adios