SUMMER AUDITION

Authors POV

I sighed as I walked into my office . I was conducting an audition within my characters and they can also voice their complaints about the first part of the book . It looked pretty stressful . After having that big dinner , I slept like a baby last night . I woke up with my alarm blaring into my ears after almost 15 minutes of ignoring it .

I cursed under my breath as I sat down on my six wheeled chair. I moved my hair away from my face . It came right back . This time I shouted . "Fuck! Stay in place."

I put my hair into a messy bun and I doubt I was ever looking professional at that moment . I was putting on sweats and a baggy top . I looked around my office awaiting the arrival of my characters . First up was Benedict. The dead one of course .

I spotted my pen all the way across my office . How the hell did it get there? It was too far . I started to stand up to get it when I noticed another one way closer to me . Under my desk. I bent down to get it . Then the door opened . I reached up to see who it was but I hit my head in the process . It was Benedict . At that moment , I realised how he was pretty.

I had a very detailed description of him as I wrote about him as a character . I stood awkwardly as he gave me a once over. I could feel heat rush to my cheeks .

"Benedict! Hi , I'm your creator Emrys Noah. "

He only nodded and took a seat.

"You killed me." He deadpanned. At that moment I wanted to burst out laughing. Taking a seat , I said.

"Technically, you committed suicide."

Don't do it . It's not right!

"It wasn't like you gave me a fucking choice. I didn't expect you could kill me off like that. I was her fucking brother . What kind of monster are you?"

I took out my note pad and the pen I retrieved from the floor. I started to write . But the fucking pen wasn't working. And to think , I went through all that trouble for that.

"Benedict. You're the best brother a character could have. You cared for her in every way possible. You were not the strongest but still that got you bullied . Your sister ignored you . Your parents didn't give a fuck. You were suicidal. So you had to die . It was your fate." I said looking away from his eyes . "And also , I needed something to trap the readers to keep on reading. And I must say . Good work from your side!" I added getting up to get the fucking pen.

He was speechless. "I guess I was the climax. Healed better be worth my death because if it's not I promise you. I'll haunt you in your sleep ." He said with a sickening look. I rose my eyebrows.

"You don't even exist!" I exclaimed." Sorry to burst your bubble but you're a character."

How was I even having this conversation?

I heard a tick in his jaw . "Give me a second to pen all your frustration down sweetheart." I rushed to my seat and wrote down his confession.

"It was nice talking to you Benedict. Who knows if someone would join you in character afterlife?"

"Fuck you." He said. I chuckled." You wish!"

He stood up and strutted to my side of the table and gave my a peck on the lips. What the heck?!

"Yeah, I wish." He whispered against my lips. Then he disintegrated.

What the hell is happening? I touched my lips and still felt his on mine. Oh why did I kill him off again? Next on the audition list was Lance . The cheater.