Chapter 24

Listen to the song above. It'll help with the chapter,

Viewers discretion is advised. This chapter contains mature scenes. Honestly, I don't want to spoil it for you guys but still. It may act as a trigger. Also never try this anywhere. Have an adult read it first.

3rd Person's POV

He closed the door and heard it slam back into place. He had lost all hope. He trudged his heavy legs to all the windows and shut them close. He sighed as he closed the last one. He shut off all the air supply. He was going to do it.  He had nothing left to hold one to. You can't really judge him. That was what seemed right to him at the moment. 

He whipped out his phone and opens his phone recorder.  He tapped on a new recording. He opened his mouth to talk but a sob wedged between his throat. He had no idea what to say. He couldn't exactly say 

Bumblebee, I'm leaving. Permanently. You were mean to me. I got bullied. I'm the reason that Mom and Dad left.  Don't miss me too much.

He sighed. "Fuck!" He muttered. He ran his fingers through his pale blonde hair. He nodded, he seemed to have found the perfect words to say.

"Betilla, the leftover Mac and cheese in the fridge has spent 15 days. It's time for it to go." He chuckles. " Speaking of going, I"m going too. You don't need me anymore. Contact Mom and Dad. They will come back. Don't break down and start thinking of the things you did wrong. The things you could have avoided.  That won't do any good. I know you. You seem to know how to live without me so I want you to do so now. Don't start the waterworks when you hear this. Go on with life without me. That is my dying wish. Choose the right guy. I love you I won't say it again but now I leave you with the first three words of this sentence ."

He scheduled the voice recording to send the same time with his message. He leaves his phone on a nearby table and rubs his eye. This was harder than he thought. Last week, Carbon monoxide was prepared in the fume cupboard as a practical. 

Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas that has no smell or taste. Breathing it in can make you unwell, and it can kill if you're exposed to high levels. Don't ever think of going near that gas!!

He got into the storage in the lab and saw two big tanks clearly full of CO because they were labeled DANGEROUS.

He hesitated to open the tanks. He dragged them out to the lab and closed his eyes and let the gas out. He laid on the floor and listened to the gas leak out. God knows what he was thinking about. Tears filled his eyes as he felt a cough coming on. He coughed out in need of oxygen. A sharp pain went through his head. He started to feel dizzy and his stomach started to hurt. 

He looked up at the ceiling as he began to wheeze for air. He squeezed his eye tightly as he rolled around the floor. He felt as if the walls were caving in on him. His breathing was restricted as the oxygen levels in the lab were low. CO was eating up all the space and the air was heavily concentrated with CO. He opened his mouth but no sound came out. 

Minutes passed like hours but he was starting to lose consciousness. His heart rate picked up and he was starting to get muscle spasms. He cried out. All color started to drain from his face. He began to get pale. His muscles started to relax and he looked up. The last breath came out as he grew stiff. His eyes were still filled with tears. 

There he laid, he didn't even get a death bed . The gas still continued to leak. His lips remained parted and they grew chapped. He killed himself. He committed suicide. 

He was finally going to be at peace...

He sure as hell didn't deserve to die

God bless his soul. 

Authors Note

As a writer, I feel connected to my characters. It hurts so much to kill one-off. I developed a steady relationship between my characters but it was not good enough. The thought of suicide brings chills to my bones.  This is really serious. Suicide is never the answer. If you know anybody having suicidal thoughts, please refer them to 

13 reasons why.info. 

It's so saddening to lose a character. Rest in peace. I'm so sorry guys. He was the perfect brother.