Chapter 11

BETILLA

I stood there and watched as he walked away from me .

And probably out of my life too...

This was what I wanted right? Rubbing my head, I turned around to look for Lance . I had distanced myself from people too much . Even Mae and I don't talk much anymore. I found Mae by her locker. I stood near her .

"Look who decided to finally show up." She deadpanned as she continued to arrange her books to her locker. I turned her towards me ." Mae I'm sorry . I know I've not been the best bestie in these past few days but I promise I'll make it up to you."

She rose an eyebrow as if expecting something else.

"But.... First I need to find Lance . Do you have any idea where he might be? I guess he's upset with me."

"He seemed pretty vexed yesterday. I'll try calling him." She whipped out her phone and called him. He picked up on the second ring.

"Meet me outside the school . Parking lot now. Lance I mean it." She yelled at him through the phone. I love her , she's such a good friend .

"There I helped you. Now don't go forgetting I exist again."

"Mae-" I started. "Hey ,go!" She assured me

With that being said , I ran to the outside of the school and waited for him in the parking lot. He walked in few minutes later . Of course he wanted to delay his sister.

He looked up from his phone to scan the parking lot. His eyes landed on me .

He furrowed his eyebrows as he approached me . I went to meet him halfway and hugged him. "Lance I'm so sorry for blowing you off yesterday." I pulled away from him only to find him trying to hold back a smile. I pulled him in and he placed his hands on my waist . He leaned his forehead on mine . Serious deja vu!

"It's fine, I'm not upset anymore." He whispered in my ear.

Anymore....

"Will you come over to my house after school?" He asked looking at me . I looked at my shoes unsure of what to say.

"Sure..." I mumbled. He pulled me in for a kiss . Then the loud sound of the bell caused us to pull away because we were late for class.

I know it's very short . I'll be gone for a while now . Love you guys bye❤️❤️❤️❤️