Chapter 19

Betilla's POV

I stayed in my spot as I watched as she became still and then I knew I crossed a line . If it was inhumanly possible , I became awfully sober . I used my time to take in her appearance. She was beautiful . I could see what Archer liked in her . She was every guy's dream girl. Sigh

"Did he kiss you back?" She asked suddenly. I didn't reply. "Did he?!" She yelled this time . I nodded .

"Fucking great." She said sarcastically. I grabbed her phone from where she left it on the bed . I wanted to get out of here but seeing as my boyfriend got in a fight with hers . I didn't feel the need anymore . I guessed her password . Cliche'

I searched her contacts . She saw me and she wasn't complaining so . I found one that stood out .

Lover💋

I hit dial and he picked up . He was pretty concerned for her and I grew speechless for a bit . I finally blurted out our location and cut the call . I tossed her phone back to her and paced around the room .

"Should we at least talk about it?" I asked her . She gave me a look that said

Don't get me started

I stayed at my end of the room and waited for the intriguing human to arrive. Minutes seemed like hours as we waited in an awkward silence . He finally arrived . I jumped for joy in my head . He didn't even glance in my direction . He rushed to Venus who has still been in the same position.

"Venus . What's wrong?" He asked and then he finally looked at me . I looked into his eyes and oh my . I loved that moment we held eye contact . I looked away .

"Fuck!" He mutters . She held his face . Then she ran her fingers through his hair . "Why didn't you tell me ?" She dead panned and her hand fell out of his hair . His head snapped in my direction . Then he turned back to her .

"Tell you what? I'm kinda lost." He assured her . "You fucking kissed her! You kissed her . You cheated ." She yelled .

He tried to reach her . She moved away and wiped vigorously at her eyes . "Stay the fuck away from me ."

I looked at him and saw that his hands were tightly fisted . I looked up at him and saw that he was glaring at me . Great . He hates me more ! Wooohooo!

"Yeah, we kissed." He finally said . "It meant nothing." She looked at him and then looked away . "Look Betilla and I have some issues . It's no big deal. " He added . "Oh so she goes by Betilla. Nice to meet you." She said sarcastically. I just looked at the ground .

"Archer . It's a fucking big deal . I leave my boyfriend for few days and he's off kissing some girl with a fucking weird name!"

Hold up . Who's named after a planet? Hypocrites......

"I trusted you . But you know what fuck you . Fuck you for asking me out again . Fuck you for breaking me again. And the same fucking way ." She stomped . She legit stomped . Then she broke down , he wrapped his arms around her waist .

His hot hands held my waist as we kissed . Oh my! His hands......

He rocked her as she continued  to cry . I just watched then I looked at him . He looked pained . I reached out to touch her . Then I could swear , I heard him growl at me . I gave him a look. I walked and placed my hand on her back as she sobbed .

"Get your fucking hand off her." He said . I ignored him and said . "If this helps , I was the one that made to first move."

She looked at me . "How the hell does it help? The fact that he kissed you back . Just leave." She looked away .

"It's best you go look for your cheating boyfriend. I bet he's getting it on with some blon-"

I slapped him . The thought of my boyfriend cheating on me was so painful so I slapped him .

"What the hell?" She snapped at me and rushed to him . I looked at him and found his gaze already on me . I just made two foes . Great!

I walked out and found Lance on the couch holding an ice pack to his face . "What the fuck happened ?"

A promised chapter . I'm sorry it's so short . I have things to do at hand . Check out the book on my message board . Let's get it to 1k views . Thank you all so much . Have a productive day .

Vote comment and stay safe!