Chapter 14

Important authors note at the end!! Important!!!

Ok you can read now ........

Ok I had no fucking idea what to do . I sat on Mae's bed and I stared plainly at my phone as if it were an alien.

I stood up to call my brother .

He picked on the second ring . "Betilla , what the hell does he want with you?!"

"I..I can explain." I stammered . Where the fuck did he get my address from?

"You come home right now and sort this shit out or I will come there myself and drag you." He yelled into the phone .

Sheesh . Why was he so angry....

"Ok fine . Lance will drive me ." I cut the call . I told Mae the reason I had to go quickly and hurried to Lance's room.

He was on his phone , he looked up at me with a smug look.

"Miss me much?" He flirted .

"I need to go home now." I deadpanned. He gave me a confused look . Then I explained myself again that night .

I only realized I was in Mae's oversized nightwear which consisted of short shorts and a cotton tee as we pulled out of the Cooper driveway . My house wasn't that far so I was less worried .

What the hell does that guy want ? He always seemed to ruin my mood anytime I was finally feeling happy . Jerk

Lance pulled into my driveway . I hesitated to step out of the car . He noticed it and held me back for a reassuring kiss . He was so lovely . I felt my cheeks get hot as I stepped out of the car and into the chilly night with nothing on but short shorts and a cotton tee.

I opened the door to my house and as expected I saw my brother and Archer sitting in the living room .

I cleared my throat to make my presence known . Both their eyes snapped to me . And as usual Jerkface was wearing an hoodie . But I could see part of his face . His eyes scanned me up and down analyzing my choice of clothes .

Wtf! I was freaking going to sleep!

"Eyes up here Archer." I snapped . He kept on looking at me . I sighed and went to my room . Then I realized it would be stupid to change . I was fucking in my house . If he has a problem , he should freaking leave .

That brings me to the question why he was here in the first place .....

I tumbled down the stairs and said ." What do you want Archer?"

"Well, firstly my beanie. Then we need to talk ."

"Ok , I don't have it with me currently . And secondly , I don't have anything to say to you."

"You can't just pretend it didn't happen ." He retorted with that sweet velvet voice of his .

Wait what the fuck?

"What happened ?" My brother butted in . I waved him off. I looked at Lance who felt uncomfortable listening to this conversation.

"Look Archer , you're the one that said and I quote, you don't need me in your life . So what the fuck do you want to talk about?"

"You can't kiss me and go ahead as if nothing happened . I mean you made the fucking move!" He yelled , I stepped back a bit .

"What the fuck is going on!" My brother yelled at no one in particular.

"I need a coffee ." I dismissed and went into the kitchen to make coffee . I had a massive headache . I heard footsteps behind me .

"Well , take your time because I'm not leaving here till we sort our shit out." Archer said.

I sighed and went back to making my coffee. I got out and saw them all on their phones . Typical .

I took a silent sip out of my coffee . I studied them all and well they all looked tired and we all had school tomorrow . I decided to do the idiots a favor .

"Archer , fine I'll talk about it ."

"What the fuck love? You actually want to talk to this piece of shit. " Lance exclaimed . "Yes Lance . I will talk to this piece of shit here because I just want to get it over with and go to bed ."

"Follow me ." I said as I led the way to my Study. I closed the door behind him .

He ripped his hood off his head again and he stole my breath once again . I stared at his face as I took in his beauty .

He cleared his throat to get me to stop staring , "Wear your hood back . I don't need any distractions."

He rolled his dreamy eyes and ignored me and took a seat . "So why the hell did you kiss me ?" He started .

"Why did you kiss me back?" I retorted .

"Don't change the topic , Betilla ." He gave me a look that swept me off my feet and brought dirty thoughts .

"Ok fine . I didn't expect you to have such a face . Dude you're hot . No no . I was just caught up in the moment . It meant absolutely nothing to me . Because you are nothing to me ." I concluded .

He only rose his perfect eyebrows . Then he tilted his head . I had to look away from him . "Really , it meant nothing to you ." He said .

I nodded . "So we done ?" I asked .

"Not quite yet ."

He stood up and approached me . He left just little space between us . I could feel his heat radiating to my body . I felt like leaning into him.

"That can't happen again . I'm pretty sure that you've blabbed about my eyes . And I don't need extra attention on me . So get this into your thick skull that is ridden with love for that piece of shit outside . I am not someone to mess with and I would like my beanie back tomorrow, thank you . " He walked towards the door but he stopped and looked back to where I stood then he tilted his head .

"And by the way , you will only learn to kiss well if only you kiss the right person." He winked and put his hood back on.

That son of a bitch winked . Fuck!

Hey lovelies . Short chapter . I know so next chapter is gonna be in Archers pov and I'm gonna address the Venus situation. To be honest , I totally forgot about her as a character . But guess what . You will be seeing more of HER! How the hell will Betilla react . I can't wait!  Hmmmm I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah !

Follow , hit the star and make it glow . And don't forget to comment .

Adios . Love Emrys_Noah