Chapter 22

Betilla's POV

After spending a relaxing Saturday with my bestie and boyfriend. I wanted to have study only Sunday.

I started to study by myself for a while then my brother pops into my study . I sighed actually I wanted to be alone . He frowned abut he stayed anyway . He started to make conversation with me .

"How was your Saturday without me bumblebee?" I held out my hand and did a thumbs up . He sighed .

"Don't you want to talk to me ?" I sighed and then said

"Don't you see that I'm reading? I'm busy Benedict ." He looked hurt and then he muttered something before he walked away . I tried to make out what he said and all I got was

I'm not needed by you anyway.

I didn't know why I acted that way . Maybe it was meant to happen . After he left , I felt bad so I went after him . My guess was that he went to his study . So I checked his room first . He wasn't there so I was absolutely sure he was in his study .

I tried opening it but it was locked . "Benedict , I'm sorry. I don't know why I acted that way so please don't be upset ." I said . No reply . So I went back to my study and we spent the rest of the Sunday avoiding each other

***********
The following week at school was odd. People stared at me as I walked in . I hated being the centre of attention. I heard whispers and giggles as I made my way to my locker . Benedict and I were still not on speaking terms . So he was coming to school later than me .

I managed to ignore the nonstop giggles and stares . I arrived at my locker with determination to get this day over with . I texted Mae .

"Something's wrong."

She didn't reply . I found that weird . Maybe she wasn't in school yet . I got the books I needed for the first half of the day and went to find Lance . Running my fingers through my hair , I approached his locker . He was laughing .

He laughed intensely at what the boy next to him said . When he finally saw me , he stopped . Then at that moment I could feel frustration. I didn't know anything . They looked back at each other and burst out laughing again. I frowned and turned to leave .

He hugged me from behind and kissed my ear . I shrugged him off me . "Where's your sister ?" I asked adjusting the books on my hand .

He looked around and ran his hands thru his hair . "I don't know babe . She left the house before me . And you're forgetting something " He said pointing at his lips . I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the lips .

"People have been staring at me today." I said , reaching for his hand . He moved his hand away . I frowned . "I don't think so babe . Everything seems pretty normal ."

There he goes with the 'babe's again .

He walked me to my next class but he stopped halfway when he realised that he had his first period on the opposite side and he would get late . He didn't even kiss me goodbye .

When he left , my mind was torn between the conversation I over heard and Archer's words . Speaking of the devil.......

Archer and his biche' strut into the hallways. I watched as he held her close to him . His hand on her lower back . She looked pretty as ever . She was beaming in her outfit and I looked at my plain shirt and washed off jeans . Sigh . I looked at Archer. I could see the outline of his jaw . And traces of his bottom lip . I guess they are still as soft as ever .

Wtf?!

I could feel his eyes on me . I could swear time froze as I saw his lips curve into a smirk . I could only hear my heart hammering wildly against my rib cage . I could only imagine the amount of fury in his eyes . The bell rang and snapped me out of my trance . Saved by the bell.

Later on , I found Mae and she seemed as clueless as I was. I just sighed again . I hate the position I was in . During recess , something typical happened . How did my life get this cliche'?

Venus confronted me . In the bathroom of all places . I sighed again and said with my bitchy voice . "What the hell do you want?"

An

Another chapter is up. I'm on a writing rush . I can't wait . PS , this book only has 3 chapters left . Wtf . Who saw that coming?

Don't forget to comment , vote and follow .

Have a productive day

Next chapter up soon!!!

Don't be fractured!