Chapter 10

BETILLA

They never came back . I knew I was staring . There was something that drew me to him . I just had to stare . I had to find this mystery boy. After they left, let's just say that my date was boring . No scratch that..... I lost my sense of interest momentarily . I paid no attention to what my boyfriend was fucking saying....

Sorry for the curse word . All that went through my mind was that guy who I don't even know . The way our eyes locked on each other was intense . It was like he was calling out to me .

Wait a minute ..... What if I'm misinterpreting this entire thing ? I don't fucking know anything.

"And I replied to the guy who tried to pi-" I heard Lance say. I was totally lost . I didn't hear anything he said.

"Lance I'm sorry but I have to go...." I mumbled getting up on my feet. "Ok I'll walk you."

"No , I'm fine . I need time alone now. I'm really sorry. " I kissed his cheek . He looked up at me with am adorable look. "Wait..."

What again!?

He kissed me . He pulled away frowning." Bye."

I walked out of Mc Donald's and went to wait by the bus station. I had over 10 minutes to kill till the bus arrives. I could just walk though.

I felt like waiting. I sat down at the bus stop and brought out my phone to text my bestie and to check social media . Mostly social media though. As I was about to enter the bus , something dropped by my side . A beanie. It was pretty soft and looked expensive . I picked it up noticing that it fell from someone else, I ran after the person . When I finally realized that I left the bus station and had to wait for another one , I just sighed and caught up to the person.

"Hey! You dropped this ." He turned around and we locked eyes.

"Ummmm.... Do I know you?" He asked reaching out for his beanie. "Wait a minute , you're PDA girl."

I was shellshocked..." You can say that." I replied . "You were the one that told the guy to leave right?"

"You're pretty observant. Yes I did . Look Archer is the kind of person that doesn't care who's watching so ....."

Wait! Wait...... Did he say Archer!? Fucking Archer , it has to be another one .

"Archer?"

"Yeah, Archer the one with the shades that was kissing a girl in the middle of the restaurant. Pretty much everyone saw it."

I didn't reply. My brain was processing all this information. If it was the Archer I know, why was he looking at me like that? Why did he kiss that girl while looking at me ?

He is gorgeous though . Without the hood and everything , his face is flawless.

"Umm, what's your name?" I asked . "Henry."

"I have a feeling we'll be very good friends."

He walked me back to the bus stop and surprisingly hugged me . "Thanks for returning my beanie. You literally saved my life . Archer would have killed me ."

You gotta be fucking kidding me !

"Let me guess , it's Archers." I said ." Yup , he would totally murder me . He is sensitive about his hood, beanie many more. I don't know why though. But if anyone tries to touch it, he would totally go nuts."