Chapter 1

I am happy being in a relationship with the Man I really love. I'm happy to be friends with people I trust the most. I'm happy living my life now.

I looked up at the dark sky and watch the stars as they twinkle and shine brightly. I smiled at the thought of Kihyun.

I felt a hand wrapped around me, the smell lingers in my nose. I sniffed and close my eyes as I felt his warm embrace behind me.

"I love you so much." Kihyun whispered in my ear. I turned around to face him and held his face while his arms ares still wrapped around my waist pulling me close to him. "I love you so much more." I whispered underneath my breath and kissed his lips, I smiled at him as I feel the butterflies going crazy in my stomach. I feel overwhelmed.

I felt hot tears on my hands, the smile suddenly turns into a frown. "Baby, your crying? is everything okay? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. He just shook his head and smiled at me. Kihyun held both of my hands and kissed them.

"I'm so happy to finally meet the person I'm going to spend my life with. I'm going to graduate soon, Babe. As promised, I'm going to marry you after I graduate. I promise. Just hang in there a bit more okay?" Kihyun mumbled and hugged me once again.

"I promise Baby. I promise." I responded and hugged him tight while burying my face on his chest memorizing his scent.

----------------------------

4 years had passed since we graduated Senior Year and now were all a college students. 5 years in a relationship with Kihyun. Just one more year and Kihyun is going to graduate already. Me? I'm not sure. I keep shifting from one course to another not sure of myself on what to take up or what I really want to become.

Shownu is attending the same school as I am. Kihyun is attending a University. I envy him a lot because he has the brain and looks. I often get Jealous everytime Girls will ask him out. (#Jealousy)

But of course he's a loyal boyfriend. Girls always got rejected because of me. He will always use me as an excuse. He always makes time for me even if he is busy at school. Kihyun always makes sure I'm safe going home when he can't fetch me at schoo and take me home. But that's fine with me. Girls in his university are head over heels for him.

I remember one day I was crying in front of him because I was too jealous of other girls. I tried to have an entrance exam in his school but I failed. I'm not smart and I'm not that pretty either. I cried because I wanted to be with him all the time. I asked him to stay away from other girls and so he did because I said so.

Call me selfish, self centered, close minded, possesive, obsessed over my Boyfriend, it's fine. All girls go through that when they are in love, (*Whispers*) Especially when their boyfreinds are Hot as Fuck. Just like mine.

"Hey! Y/N. Wanna go with us? Were going to have lunch." Shownu said snapping me out of my thoughts. I didn't answer and just looked at my phone. "Is everything okay?" He asked and sat beside me. "Is there something wrong with your and Kihyun? Did you guys fight?" He asked again. I just shook my head at him and pout while staring at Kihyun's picture as my wallpaper on my phone.

"Shownu," I spoke and he just Hummed as a response with an eyebrow raised. I took a deep breath before answering him.

"What if you have a girlfriend. And she was pretty that all boys are head over heals for her, that they are willing to do everything for your girlfriend what will you do?" I asked.

"Is this about Kihyun?" He questioned. "No it's just that......"

"Well maybe I will do everything for her. I will make her feel that i love her. I won't be strict or be possesive to her because she might feel like she's being chocked in a relationship and i mitght loose her." He said and grabbed my hand. "Stop thinking and let's eat." He mubbled smiling at me.

"Okay." I smiled back and grabed my bag. I feel uncomfortable when people stare at me like I'm doing something wrong. I know that Shownu noticed it too. Shownu wrapped around his arm on my shoulder and muttered a "Run!" I started running going to the cafeteria with Shownu.

We we're both laughing at what we just did. People in this school are so weird like I don't know i feel like I'm going to get beaten up one day bu just the way they look at me.

We arrived at the cafeteria panting. We saw Changkyun waving his hand in the air for us. We took a sit as soon as we got there.

"How are you and Kihyun?" Changkyun asks. I looked at Shownu with a flustered face and fake a smile to Changkyun. "We're Good. He just texted me earlier." I lied. I haven't got any text from him ever since this morning.

Shownu noticed that I'm being uncomfortable with their contstant questionings about Kihyun. Shownu and I just noticed that Hyungwon and Wonho aren't around. "Where is Hyungwon and Wonho?" Shownu and I asked in unison to change the topic and stop them from asking questions.

"They just wen't somewhere. I don't know where but I think they'll be back soon so don't worry about them." Minhyuk sassily replied. Shownu and I just nodded and stood up to get some lunch because we didn't get some since we ran towards the other after entering the cafe.

We sat down and eat with the boys. We we're talking about random things. And then a question popped out in my head.

"Hey guys, why didn't you enroll at Kihyun's school?" I questioned. "Kihyun asked us a favor to look after you so we did." Jooheon answered and continued eating his meal.

"But isn't your future is gonna be like better if you guys study in unversity?"

"We can look for a good job once we graduate college here. Don't worry" Shownu replied and they all nodded in agreement.

"Look guys. I'm grown up you don't have to look after me. You don't have tp always do Kihyun a favour ones he asked you."

"But Isn't that what friends do?"  Changkyun said.

"Yeah but........."

"What did we miss?" Wonho cut my sentence and sat in front of me while Hyungwon sat beside me placing their tray of food on top of the table.

"We were just talking about Kihyun." Minhyuk said and Hyungwon nodded.

Let it go Y/N you will never will against them all

I thought to my self and continues munching my food.