Chapter 14

2weeks after the incident

KIHYUN'S POV.

I became aggressive at some point that I don't wanna talk to anyone, including my girlfriend. But I miss her so much. I don't know what gotten into me but I started to go at the bar. I feel like my ego just got stepped when she rejected me.

I intertwined my hands with my hair in frustration then drink the tequila that is in front of me. I also started acting cold to Y/N but I didn't mean it. I love her I really do. But I feel like there is something wrong between us, or was it just me. Maybe there is just something wrong with me and not with her.

I miss her, I really do. I love her more than myself but why am I being like this to her?

My phone vibrated inside my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at it then saw that Y/N has been sending me messages all day.

" 20 messages from MyGirlfriend."

MyGirlfriend:

Hey, baby I know you're
b

usy but I just miss you so much.

MyGirlfriend:
How are you? Are you still busy
Please eat on time and don't
get sick okay?I LOVE YOU!

MyGirlfriend:
I miss you so much. You haven't
sent me any message yet.
I hope you're okay.
I LOVE YOU!!

MyGirlfriend:
Babe. I just want you to know
that I'm always here for you
no matter what. I miss you
I hope that I can see you soon.
😭😭😭😭😭
I LOVE YOU BABE!

There are a lot more but I don't feel like reading it anymore so I ignored it. And once again I didn't reply to any of her messages and just placed my phone on the table near the bottle of alcohol drink.

A week later of no communication with Y/N, I feel like there is something missing. She doesn't text me nor call me anymore. Maybe she's already tired. I looked up at the blue sky while sitting on the grass holding my books, thinking that I haven't seen her in a month now.

"Hi!" A girl's voice spoke from behind me. But I ignored it and laid down on the grass and closed my eyes then covered it with my arm.

"I just want to talk." The girl once again said with a sad low voice.

"Go away!" I shortly replied. I felt someone laid down beside me then sigh, somewhat like a sigh of relief. I startled the sat down confused.

"What the fuck are you doing? I told you to go away!!" I said shout whispering to her so that no one will hear me.

"I'm Liza." She said then smiled at me.

"I don't care! I didn't even ask." I rolled my eyes in annoyance then started to pick up my books then placed it inside my bag. I swang my backpack in my shoulder then started walking away from her.