20 Protect

Baekyung immediately guided Kihyun in the basement where Shownu's another hostage is at. Not long ago someone barge inside Shownu's house again to kill him. Unfortunately, Shownu was skilled enough to take him down first. 

"Who's he?" Kihyun questions, eyes scanning the unconscious man tied on a chair. 

"I have no idea if he is at the same mafia that is going after your ass as well. Obviously he is trying to kill Shownu here. For sure someone powerful is behind this guy. He seems like he will not talk unless tortured." Beakhyun answers with his arms crossed as he looks at Kihyun with his expressionless eyes.

"You're going to torture him?! Then why did you brought me here?" Kihyun asked with a shock expression. Beakhyung nodded.

"I brought you here because you will be the one to do it?" Beakhyun retorted.

"What? No way! Where the hell is Shownu?"

"Shownu has done worst than this. Shownu is not here. He is taking care of something related to this." 

"No Beak! I am not doing this! Never will I!" Kihyun rejected and starts to walk away from the basement.

"And do you think you can protect Y/N with your cowardness? Damn Kihyun you've been a bully since high school so I thought doing something this little is not a big deal to you." Baekhyun said making Kihyung stop. He thought of Y/N. What if something happens to her? The reason why he was brave enough to do such things back in HIgh school was because of Jooheon and Hyungwon, because they were always there to back him up. Because he knows that someone's going to do the job for him

"This is ridiculous! I'm not going to do that!" Kihyun walks as fast as he could away from the cold dark basement not forgetting to send a glare to the older. Baekhyun soon fetches his phone inside his pocket and dialed Shownu's number. After the 2nd ring, someone answers the phone.

"Convincing your little boy to do the job isn't as easy as I thought Shownu." Baekhyun said while watching the man seated on the chair lifeless.

 "Spare him some time. Everything is new to him let's not rush him." Shownu responded to the other line.

"We don't have time Shownu! We have to do this as soon as possible before they put us all down!" Baekhyun frustratedly shouted echoing in the whole basement. 

"I know. I will handle this. Leave Kihyung to me I will talk to him as soon as I get there. I promise. But for now, gather the boys including Channie and Sehunnie. Let's discuss the things we will do next." And with that being said the line got off. 

"Aish this bastard! Who does he think he is to order me around?" Baekhyun cursed under his breath for like the nth time already leaving the cold basement not forgetting to lock the door outside.

_________________________________________________________________________

"I know I came here without any notice but we need to talk." Shownu said to the shorter man seating in front of him.

"You traveled all the way from South Korea to Daegu just to talk to me? I am very delighted, to be honest. Have a seat." The shorted male pointed the chair in front of his table. "So what are we going to talk about?" The male asked.

"There is someone wanting me dead-" Shownu started. "That is not a surprise though. You messed with one of the head mafia." The male blabbed. "You know I didn't mean it." Shownu defended.

"So what can I do for you Shownu? Just get straight to the point."

"I need your help. This is not as urgent as it is but I need you and your friends. My team can not do this alone. I only have Beakhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and the other boys with me. Jooheon and Wonho are the only skilled fighter in my team besides Beak and Channie. Chankyun can only hack  systems and that's it." Shownu desperately explained.

" How about Minhyuk and Kihyun? Hyungwon? Isn't Hyungwon one of your skilled fighter as well?" The mail questioned.

"I assigned Hyungwon to another task-"

"To protect the girl? Isn't it?" The male cut Shownu off.

"Yoongi, Please you know how I saved your life years ago. I am desperate this time. I can't just risk my friends live in this. We are dealing with a big problem right now. Please just consider this as a payback."  Shownu begged with desperate eyes looking at Yoongi.

"  Shownu begged with desperate eyes looking at Yoongi

"You really know how to make me say yes," Yoongi said.

"Thank you!" Shownu whispered with tears starting to form on his eyes. 

"So who are we taking down?" Yoongi asked.

"I am not sure yet. I'm still figuring it out. But I will give informations every now and then. Please ask Jimin to come and see me at my place." Yoongi nodded with "I will" as a response.

"I have to go Yoongi. Thank you so much. I will protect you I promise. I just have to take care of something right now." Shownu stood up and shook Yoongi's hand as a sign of an alliance.

"No worries I got your back." Yoongi assures and shook Shownu's hand in return.

_______________________________________________________________________

Well this is a short chapter but I hope you like it :Đ