Chapter 13

After 2 hours of crying inside the bathroom, She decided to now take a bath. Y/N  went outside to see if what is Shownu doing. She wore Shownu's oversize shirt and his shorts. She doesn't know where he got those undies that are now being worn by her, they look so new, but she finds it so embarrassing. The water is dripping from her wet hair. Her eyes are so swollen, and of course, her heart is broken.

"Shownu?" Y/N called but no one answered. She looks everywhere but surprises to see Hyungwon, Wonho, and Minhyuk on the living room. Wonho is lying on Hyungwon's lap while Minhyuk is on his phone calling someone.

"What are you guys doing here? Where is Shownu?" Y/N asked. Minhyuk startled at the sudden question and he nearly throws his phone that he was holding.

"He.... I uhm... He just...." Minhyuk stutters as he thinks of the best alibi.

"He went to the grocery store to buy some food." Wonho continues.

I sighed before replying to them saying; "His fridge is full of grocery products, his cabinets are full of snacks. what else is he going to buy?" I didn't hear any response from them and just turned my back from them.

"I know where he went so don't try to cover it up because I won't stop him either." I said then starts to walk to the guest room to dry my hair.

-----------

After drying my hair I looked at myself in the mirror and, tears have begun to fall from my eyes. I held my breathe and released it in a deep sigh then wiped my tears. I don't wanna think of it ever again.

I came back downstairs and saw the 3 boys still sitting on the coach not uttering a single word. I went straight to where the fridge is then getting 4 bottles of beers.

"Guys! Let's have a drink." I said, the shock was visible to their faces but nonetheless I placed the bottle of beers in front of them then opened mine and then drink it.

----------

Author's POV

Shownu arrived in front of Kihyun's house banging the gate and shouting Kihyun's name non-stop.

"Kihyun!! You fucking bastard come out here now!!!" Shownu shouted

"Kihyun!!! You son of a bitch!! Come out!!!" But no one is answering him. He thought that Kihyun was too scared to show himself up to Shownu.

A moment of silence and the rain hasn't stopped. Shownu looks on his right side and saw Kihyun soaking wet in rain with his head down, looking at the ground lifeless.

Shownu clenches his teeth and fist ready to throw a punch at Kihyun yet the other male just stood their, tears aren't visible from his face because of the rain. Kihyun just keeps on crying because he knows pretty well that he messed up big time.

"You!!! What have you done!!! You fucking cheated on her!" Shownu said grabbing his collar shirt, shouts at him the throws him on the ground.

Kihyun was too weak to respond. He feels like he is going to die. He didn't even fight back to Shownu because he knew that he is wrong and he deserves it. Shownu once again grabs his collar then throws a punch at Kihyun's face.

"How dare you hurt and play with her like she is some kind of a pet to you!!! HOW DARE YOU !!!" Shownu throws another punch at Kihyun again the lets him go.

Shownu stood up then Shouts on the top of his lungs however the other male just sat at the ground then cry.

"What the fuck are you crying at?" Shownu question irritated but got no response. Kihyun's sobs are the only sounds that are visible, yet Kihyun just cries.

"I'm sorry." Kihyun whispers under his breath, however, Shownu didn't hear what he said. 

"I trusted you Kihyun! I thought you won't hurt her no matter what happens. But I guess I'm wrong. How you could you do something like that to her?!"

"You like her." Kihyun spoke on his softest voice like he was out of energy. He laid down on the ground then every if it's raining hard, falling from the sky, but he didn't care at all. Shownu was shocked and didn't utter a single word instead he looks at Kihyun ranging in anger.

"You like her don't you?" Kihyun asked. A moment later he heard Shownu hummed and he glances towards the taller male still standing in front of his gate looking out of nowhere while breathing heavily. Shownu was shocked at Kihyun's question that his eyes widened that he doesn't know how to react. The taller male just looks at Kihyun who is sitting on the ground not minding the rain pouring down on them.

"I'm gonna win her back. I know I was wrong. I know what I did but that doesn't mean I'm going to let her go. I will do everything to win her back even if it will take me years Shownu." The shorter male blurted out. Shownu just looks at him then clenches his fist for the nth time.

"Do whatever you want but I won't let you win this time. I will stand beside her no matter what! And If you got near her I will kill you! You know what that I'm not afraid of anything! And I will never let you come near her or let you hurt her!! Remember this because I'm warning you!!" And with those words that Shownu said, he left Kihyun on the ground without throwing a single glance at him.

Kihyun stayed there without moving a single inch. After a few minutes, he decided to go inside his house to wash himself up.

I'm going to get you back Y/N. I promise I won't hurt you ever again. I was wrong and I mean it.

Kihyun thought to himself while letting the warm water run down his body inside the bathroom.

--------------

Sorry for not updating. I was busy for a few weeks beacuse of some work and couldn't find time to update so I'm really sorry again. Hope you guys can understand. I'm thinking of a better plot for you guys while I was working so hope you'll still read my book :)  love lots.

 I'm thinking of a better plot for you guys while I was working so hope you'll still read my book :)  love lots