Chapter 15

I couldn't concentrate on my lesson because I keep thinking about what happened a while ago. I stood up from my seat that startled the entire class. They are all looking at me.

"I'll go to the infirmary Miss excuse me." I said to the teacher then started walking without even sparing a single glance at them. I waited for no confirmation from the teacher and continued walking.

I went straight to where my car is parked. After I got inside I slammed the door of my car the steering wheel in anger. I just couldn't take the pain.

After that, a girl came and enter in my car then sat in the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Go out." I said with a calm voice while my head is ducked on my steering wheel.

"I'm coming with you." She insisted then started buckling up her seat belt.

" I said get out!"

"Kihyun no. I'm going with you."

"I TOLD YOU TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAR!! WHAT PART OF THAT CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND LIZA! GET THE FUCK OUT! NOW!" I shouted. She looks surprised but still unbothered.

"I'm not leaving you. I will always be here for you. Tell me what's wrong." She said and she really is getting on my nerves. I tightened my grip on the Steering wheel then released the handbrake, starts the engine then drove away with my fastest speed.

I didn't know but I just wanna go home. It's already 6 pm and I feel so tired and exhausted.

"You can go home now! Just take a cab. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone right now." I said

I parked my car then get out of my car unbothered with the pouring rain. I was wet so I opened the door of my house not noticing that Liza was next to me.

I was surprised to sew Liza standing in front of my door when I was about to close it. She was crying but I didn't care.

"I don't think I can get a cab at this kind of weather. I don't have an umbrella. Let me just stay here for a while until the rain stops. Please?" She begged.

"No! Go home! I don't want another girl in my house! Just go home!" I was about to close the door when she pushed it then entered my house.

"Wow, you live here alone?" She asked.

"I'm living here with my girlfriend get out before she sees you."

"Stop lying Kihyun! I know you like me." She winked at me like a crazy bitch that sent shivers down my spine. It disgusts me a lot.

"Get out! She is coming any minute now."

"I don't care introduced her to me when she comes okay?"  She said then sat on my couch.

This fucking bitch is going to rot in hell!

I removed my wet polo then placed it in the dining chair. But I felt 2 warm arms starting to wrap around my torso. I started to panic and pushed her hard. She still managed to stand up then kissed me. One by one she started to take off her clothes. I don't know what I was doing but my body started to get hot. I returned back the kiss that she was giving. The clothes are now scattered on the floor.

We arrived in front of my bedroom door without breaking the kiss. I opened it the pushed her on the bed, she is now naked in front of me. My mind gets blank all of a sudden and my body is getting hotter and hotter, the kiss never gets broken and I was on top of her.

And then

It's like a slow motion.

The door opened

Revealing Y/N's surprised expression.

She covered her mouth the started to walk backward, away from my room.

"Who is that?" I heard Liza asking but I didn't reply.

I walked out of my room to chase Y/N with just my boxers on.

I tried to explain, I want to explain. But I couldn't think of a word to explain my thoughts. My mind was clouded. I forgot about her. I forgot the love of my life. I forgot my Girlfriend. I begged her to stay. I begged her to hear me out.

I made her cry. I made her heartbroken I lied to her. Her cries and sobs echoed through the house, and it breaks my heart. I never saw her nor heard her cried that much. I can feel the pain. I told her that I love her. I even hugged her tight and begged her not to leave me. Then she told me that we are over, that we should break up. She ran as fast as she can. She ran out and away from my house. I picked up the wet polo that I place on the dining chair then get my pants that is lying on the floor. I wear them and chase after her not caring about the rain.

Then I saw her.

She was now with Shownu.

Crying her eyes out.

And that is when I realized that I messed up big time!!!

I let go of the woman I love

I let go of the woman I wanna stay with.

They ride in a taxi. I don't know where they are going. I sat on the swing at the playground, crying.

Look How stupid you are Kihyun that you hurt the woman you love.

I thought to myself the hit my head hard. I bent down and cried in my palms still sitting on the swing.

After a few couple of hours, I finally decided to go home

After a few couple of hours, I finally decided to go home. The town was like a ghost town. No street lights the lights inside the houses were all turned off, the heavy rain that pours down from the sky, the angry thunder and lightning that can strike you and burn you in just a matter of second were the only one that I can hear. I feel like I'm a walking corpse, lifeless man, a worthless stupid jerk head for hurting Y/N.