Chapter 5(the new Student)

"I'm Lee Hongbin 20 years old. Nice to meet you all."  The new student introduces himself infront. A lot of murmurs, girls squealing, boys fanboying, while me and Shownu just looked at each other feeling nothing. I am not interested because like 'hello' I have a boyfriend.

I looked outside the window to see the rain drops falling down on the leaves of the tree. I feel gloomy just like the weather. I miss him so much. But I need to understand him even if I don't really understand the reason why.

A tall man stood up in front of me I look at him from his toes up to his head. My heart beat so fast when I saw Kihyun standing in front of me. I stared at him for a while and when I blinked my eyes.........it wasn't him. I feel disppointed at some point it was Hongbin the new student.

 I feel disppointed at some point it was Hongbin the new student

Why does he looks like Hyungwon?

I asked my self as he continued to stand in front of me. All the students are looking at us. Shownu just glared at Hongbin.

" Can I take a seat beside you? I feel more comfortable here since you're the only one I know." Hongbin muttered. I looked in front to see if the teacher is there but he was like.....gone.

Shownu is sitting beside me and I'm sitting right next to the window so where would he take a seat?

"Excuse me but I'm not sitting anywhere for you."  Shownu retorted.

"Well then, I'll sit here." Hongbin said pointing at the seat in front of me. "O-o-okay." I stuttered and nod at him. "Excuse me. Can you take another seat? I'll treat you for lunch later." Hongbin said to the girl seating in front of me. The girl blushes and agreed at Hongbin's request. The girl stood up and transfered next to Shownu.

The intense stare that Shownu is giving him is growing and I can feel that Shownu is going to explode anytime soon. Hongbin looked at me and smiled while unpacking his books, pen and notebook. I forced a smile at him for a response. The girls keep staring at me with their deathly glare and Fudge it!! This is what I hate the most.

Shownu is throwing glare at Hongbin while Hongbin isn't paying attention to him. I clapped my hand to get Shownu's attention. When he looked at me, I shook my head and furrow my eyebrows telling him to 'not do anything'.

"Sorry class I forgot to get your seatworks for today so I have to run all the way the 1st floor to get this." The teacher antered the classroom and started passing the papers to the students.

Damn this seatwork when you didn't study at night. Shit!!! I totally forgot that we have a seatwork today.

I ruffled my hair in frustration while murmuring words under my breath. Hongbin passed the paper to me and started answering the seatwork.

Isn't it unfair that Hongbin just came and now he have to take the seatwork??

Damn it!! Worry about your own seatwork Y/N not his.......

--------------

After 30 mins of answering 15 questions of our Management class I don't know what to do now. My head hurts because of those questions.

Why did I even forgot that seatwork??

I hit my head on my desk several times blaming myself for not studying. I then felt a soft hand and that heat my forehead. I looked up to see Hongbin's hand placed on top of my desk so I won't hurt my forehead. "Why are you hitting your forehead on your desk? You will get hurt." Hongbin said and I felt my cheeks heat up.

Damn that stare and dimples of him.

Shownu stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the classroom. All the students looked at us shock at what was happening.

It was raining so I guess we can't go anywhere. I've been quiet the entire time with Shownu while we were sitting on the stair way.

"Is there something wrong?" Shownu asked. I fake a smile and shook my head. "Spill Y/N. I know that there is something wrong." He said. I hesitated for a while if I'm going to tell him or not. I know that I can't keep secret to Shownu. He is someone I can relly on whenever there is something bothering me.

"I........uhmm."

"Y/N, is this about Kihyun?" Shownu questioned and I nodded with my head hanged low.

"He......."

"He what?"

I took a deep breath and gain all my courage to spill out what I want to say.

"We make out......after the date......... And he kinda got aggressive......... I........I said I.......... I wasn't ready yet to have that kind of thing with him..... So he kinda look upset. And then he told me that he will take me home and after that he didn't text me. I texted early this morning and he just said 'okay' and then I asked him what was the problem but he said that I am over reacting." I explained.

"Okaaay....." Shownu replied.

"I don't get it why he was like that all of a sudden. Yesterday he was whispering to me how much he loved me with just that I feel like he is upset or something."

"I will go and talk to him don't worry." Shownu rubs circles in my back assuring me that everything is going to be okay. I nodded at him and leaned my head on his shoulder which is normal for us.