Chapter 8

Y/N was just staring outside of her window when he saw a man standing outside wearing an all black clothes looking directly at her window from outside. She tried to peak outside of her curtain when he saw the guy smirked. She didn't saw who it was but she was sure that the guy smirked when he saw her looking at him.

Her heart stopped just and freaked out when he saw the man walks away from her house. It was raining hard outside and the guy doesn't even have an umbrella.

Y/N quickly runs on her bed and grab her phone on top of her study table dialing Kihyun's number, but Kihyun isn't picking up. She dialed and dialed her boyfriends number but Kihyun didn't pick uo the call even just once.

"Please baby pick up the phone"Y/N muttered to herself on a panic. She is sensing something different but she can't describe exactly what is. So instead she tried calling Shownu.

Y/N doesn't know that Shownu is on a mission with Baekhyun. Shownu hides it from Y/N since he promised Y/N that he will never get into another mission again.

There was this moment when Shownu was on a mission hunting all those people that are connected to Jhope. He made mistakes and he nearly died on his mission, good thing Changkyun was fast enough to call Minhyuk and Jooheon to save his ass.

Shownu was stabbled on his right side and a gun shot on his right arm when he was hunting ________, one of Jhope's alliance, the one Jhope trust the most.

Y/N keeps calling Shownu but he isn't picking up.

"Calm down Y/N maybe you are just imagining things. Your being paranoid." Y/N mumbles to her self.

Y/N tried to stand up and peak at her curtain and saw no one. She quickly ran towards her door and turns off the light then ran to her bed and cover herself with her blanket.

The image of the guys smirking keeps flashing on her mind. After a couple of hour she falls asleep.
------------

Y/N woke up had a nightmare that night. She saw a guy in her dreams chasing her with a knife but it wasn't a random guy, she saw Kihyun running, chasing her holding a knife aming to stab her.

She looked at her face in front of a huge mirror inside her bathroom and saw a dark circles bellow her eyes.

Why?

Why is Kihyun in my dreams?

Why is he holding a knife?

Why does he wants to kill me?

Questions runs through her head. She doesn't understand what is going on but she still tries to shrug thw thoughts out of her mind.

That's just a dream Y/N! It's just a dream.

Soon Y/N was done taking a bath and wearing her usual clothes neatly. She looks at her phone but no signs of Kihyun. Her boyfriend haven't sent her anu messages in days and that's what worries her the most.

--------

Y/N's POV

I got to my school 2 hours early before my class starts. I meet with my friends Jooheon, Hyungwon and Changkyun while the others are not yet there.

"Guys, I have to tell you something." I spoke, making the 3 boys look at me.

"What is it?" They both said in unison.

I hesitated for a while whether to toll them or not, but speaks nonetheless.

"I saw a man outside my house last night. He was wearing a cap and black leather jacket if I'm not mistaken. He is also wearing a black jeans and a white shoes." Y/N started.

"Have you seen his face?" Hyungwon asked worriedly. I shook my head as a responce.

"...but I saw him smirking at me." I informed. Recalling what happened last nigh creeps the hell out of me.

"Did he saw you?" Jooheon asked.

" I guess?? I tried calling Kihyun but he isn't answering my calls."

"When was the last time you talked to Kihyun?" Jooheon once again asked.

"3 weeks ago? i guess. I mean we had a proper conversation 3 weeks ago." I replied. But they just looked at each other.

"Then I had this dream last night. Kihyun was there. He was holding a knife and chasing me. In my dream I was so furious running away from him calling for help. He was chasing me in this kind of like....... a forest. I was bearfoot and my clothes were all torned out." I explained. The fear in my voice was visible.

"Don't think about that too much. Okay? Maybe you just missed Kihyun that is why he appeared in your dreams. Just ignore it." Jooheon said while Hyungwon was tapping my back for comfort. I nodded at them.

"Have you ever tried to talk to Kihyun?" Hyungwon question.

"No. He doesn't answer my calls nor my messages. I think he is avoiding me" I answered. The I remembered Taehyung told me that he saw Kihyun with another girl. I havent told them about it yet because I don't believe it unless I confirmed it myself. Call me naive or dumb but that's me.

"Okay let's make a plan." Changkyun suggested. "Why don't you surprise him? Like buy a gift and then surprise him at his house. Maybe he's just busy because he ja a graduating student isn't it?" They all nodded in agreement.

"But wait where is Shownu? I've been calling him last night tol but he doesn't pick up."

"He is on a mi-..." Jooheon was fast enough to shush Changkyun by covering Changkyun's mouth.

"They have a family dinner last night. So of course he can't answer your calls." Jooheon said covering Changkyun with a lie. I sighed because I know that they are lying.

"Tell me the truth." I said with a glaring eyes.

"I have to go to the library." Changkyun said.

"Me too." Jooheon said and ran after Changkyun.

Hyungwon was confused on what was happening because he also have no idea what the 2 are talking about.

I sighes in frustration.

"Why did they left?" Hyungwon asked. I moved my shoulders up and down saying 'I don't know' while looking at my fingers, worrying about shownu.

Me and Hyungwon decided to go get some coffe at starbucks since we still have an hour and 30 mins of free time.