Chapter 12

Shownu and Y/N were wet due to the rain. They went straight at Shownu's house because Shownu was worried that Y/N might do something to herself if she is left alone at her house since she is now living by herself because her Mom and Dad were now working in the US handling their business there. The 7 boys promised her parents that they are going to take care of Y/N especially Kihyun but we all know that Kihyun already broke his promise. Y/N's parents gave up their business in south Korea since a year ago and decided to go back in the US.

"Sit here for a while. I will get dry clothes for you to wear. I will ready the bathtub for you so you can relax your body." Shownu said while handing Y/N the towel and she wrapped the towel on her shoulder.

"Thank you." Y/M mumbles with sadness visible in her voice.

She slowly walks towards Shownu's leather black couch and sat. The tears in her eyes keep falling. She couldn't stop crying and the image of Kihyun with the girl keeps flashing on her mind. Y/N closed her eyes, her chest tightens at the thought while the tears keep dropping from her chin. She wiped the tears using the back of her palm then sniffed, the other hand holding her chest in pain, she feels like she can't breathe and it hurts.

Shownu walks towards the girl then kneel in front of her. He looks at the girl with a pity eyes then wipe her tears with his thumb but the tears won't stop falling from her eyes. Y/N felt like dying, she feels like someone is stabbing her heart every time she breaths.

"You can take a bath now. I also placed the clothes you will wear there inside the bathroom. Just relax. Don't think about it too much." Shownu spoke almost a whisper. He stared at the girl with full of pity on his eyes.

Y/N stood up then walks towards but stops when she felt strong hands wrapped around her.

"I'm here. I will always be here for you. I know that it hurts but you can share it with me. You don't have to keep it yourself." Every word that Shownu said were the words that comfort her at some point. But the pain is greater the pain that she feels is now greater than the love she felt for Kihyun. Y/N wipes her tears then nods nonetheless as a response to Shownu. Her eyes are now swollen from crying.

Shownu slowly lets to of Y/N the watch her walks towards the bathroom. Y/N opened the door then closed it slowly. She hops inside the bathtub full of warm water then sat hugging her knees, and there, she cried eyes out but little did she knows that Shownu can hear her crying out loud. Little did she know that Shownu was also hurting. It pains him to hear Y/N crying in pain because of Kihyun.

In Shownu's mind, he started killing Kihyun a hundred times. He gritted his teeth in anger but he doesn't want to cause any trouble especially that Y/N is still heartbroken for what happened. His breath started to get heavier feeling the anger rush through his body. He knows that he can kill Kihyun in just a snap of a finger. He knows that he can kill someone for Y/N but he holds it in since he doesn't want Y/N to get mad at him.

He took out his phone then dialed Minhyuk's number. Minhyuk picks up the call in just a single ring.

"Bro. What made you call. Have you seen Y/N already?"

"Can you come over here to my house and take care of Y/N?"

"What happened?"

"Just come here I don't have time. I have some business to take care of."

"Okay, I'll be there in 10."

"Okay."

Shownu ended the call then change clothes, his eyes burning with anger. A moment later Minhyuk arrived with Hyungwon and Wonho, still confused on what was happening.

They heard a girl crying but they can't figure out where it is coming from.

"What's happening?" Wonho worriedly asked.

"Take care of Y/N I'll just beat that fucking bastard to death," Shownu said with an intimidating voice. The 3 boys know how serious Shownu is and how angry he was. The 3 boys also knew that no one can stop him when he is angry except for Y/N.

"Wait what are you going to do?" Minhyuk asked feeling nervous about what his friend's going to do.

"I'll make that bastard pay Minhyuk!" He shouts whispered to his friend Minhyuk.

"And do you really think that Y/N is going to be happy once you killed his boyfriend? I don't even know what happened since you haven't told me yet!  And now you what??" Minhyuk said trying to stop Shownu by blocking the door.

"They broke up! Okay?! She caught Kihyun cheating on him and... I will not kill him I will just teach him a lesson." Shownu replied with a very furious voice.

The three boys look at each other, surprised at what they just heard. Well as for Hyungwon he was not that surprised since he saw Kihyun this morning with a girl, but kept it for himself and the only one he has told was Shownu.

"No! You're not going anywhere Shownu!! Do you know how dangerous it is now? No! You're not going!" Minhyuk said blocking the door even more.

"Move!" Shownu commanded with a cold serious voice but Minhyuk is a hard-headed person and doesn't want to listen, Minhyuk just shook his head while glaring at the older.

Shownu had enough and pushed Minhyuk but Wonho was fast enough to Catch him. They know that nothing can stop Shownu once he is angry. Minhyuk sighed in disbelief and the other boys just stared at Shownu while walking away from his house.

"Let's just wait for Y/N and think of a better plan to cover Shownu. He won't forgive Shownu once she knew that something happens to her boyfriend." Minhyuk explained while both of his hands are on his waist.

"Ex-Boyfriend." Hyungwon cleared.
---------------------

I'm sorry for not updating in ages. I got upset because the  2 chapters that I wrote just got deleted and I can't remember what I wrote there so please forgive me 😢😢 Thank you for your understanding.