Chapter 16

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been a month since Y/N and Kihyun broke up. y/N didn't stop from crying every night. And every time she goes to school, her eyes are swollen from crying. She feels relieved and happy every time she's with her friends but every time she's alone, all she could think about is the day Kihyun cheated on her. The image of Kihyun on top of the girl naked, keeps flashing back on her mind like a scene she can't forget.

Y/N admits that she still loves Kihyun but it hurts so much. There are times she wanted to hear an explanation but she just can't bare the fact that she is going to see Kihyun once again. Thinking about it, she feels like she can't breathe and all she can do is sob in front of him. There are times she wanted to call Kihyun just to hear his voice, wanting to hear if he is fine, but that's just a stupid move for someone who cheated on her.

A month has passed but all she felt was the pain. She felt like dying inside. The pain in her hear keeps growing and growing as time passed by.  Her friends were doing every thing to make her forget. Y/N thought that faking feelings were the hardest thing to do. She wants to show them she wasn't fine, but she doesn't want them to worry. But her friends aren't naive and dumb to know what she really feels.

No one ever dares to tell her parents that Kihyun and Y/N broke up because they know what will happen so they tried their best to keep their mouths shut.

On the other hand, Kihyun is going crazy on how to win back Y/N he is determined enough to make her his again but he just doesn't know how to, yet. He tried to think of a better solution, yet he couldn't find nor think of any. He wants to explain everything to Y/N but how can he do that if Shownu is everywhere Y/N is. Shownu doesn't leave Y/N alone and goes everywhere Y/N is. So an idea cames to his mind. He is ready to risk it all just to be with Y/N again.

Maybe this is the only way to see her again.

Kihyun thought to himself. He picks up his car key than his coat that is hanged behind his door and drove away.

----------------

"Are you sure of your decision?" The principal asked the young boy. Kihyun just nodded at his school principal without meeting an eye contact.

"What is the reason why you want to transfer to that school. I mean this is the best school you've got Kihyun. This is the best school in whole south Korea and children like you are dying to go and study here. It's a waste that you want to throw away this opportunity. You have 2 years to graduate your doctorate degree. And it will be great if you graduate from this school. You're handsome and intelligent and this opportunity is rare with people like you." Kihyun clenched his fist in anger hearing things like this from the principal makes him angry.

"You're not in control of my decisions. And I'm aware of that. You don't have to tell me all those things because I know that already, plus I have my reasons,"

"Are you really sure about this?" The principal again asked like he was begging Kihyun to not leave or transfer, but Kihyun is determined to have it a go, to transfer school. Kihyun nodded at the school principal, still avoiding eye contact. He likes the school so much, but he is ready to give some part of his dream to win the woman he loves the most.

The principal signed his transfer paper then the younger bowed with a 90° one last time before exiting the office.

Once he closed the office's door, he sighed then lift up his head looking up at the selling.

"Kihyun-ah" A girl appeared on his left side. Kihyun didn't answer, didn't even spare a single glance at the girl then walked away. But this girl just won't leave him alone and Kihyun had enough of her.

" Kihyun please I just want to fix things between us. She already left you a month ago. You can come to me now. I can give you the things she can't give you. Kihyun..." Kihyun tried his best to control himself but he can no longer hold it in. Because of this girl, he and his girlfriend broke up.

He shrugs the girl's hand out of his arm then pushed her on and pinned her on the wall slamming her back hard.

"Stop it! Don't you get it? I don't like you! I don't fucking want you!  I don't like a bitch like you! You're nothing compared to her. I shouldn't have agreed to go out with you in the first place! I don't like you! She is the only one I love! Get lost and make sure to not fucking appear in front of me ever again!! Do you understand that!" Kihyun said through gritted teeth. Liza looks so intimidated by Kihyun's angry glare at her.

Kihyun was about to walk away from Liza, picking up the papers in the floor, but then he has something more to say, he walks 2 steps backward then whispered in her ears saying; "I didn't mention that I hit girls during my high school days. I'm not afraid to hit a girl like you so don't try me." He whispered with a smirk on his face the rolled his eyes at the girl.

Liza's knees got weakened and she fell to the ground catching her breath. She felt like her heart stopped when Kihyun whispered to her ears. But she doesn't wanna give up and she is willing to do everything to make Kihyun his. Well, she has no idea that Kihyun will transfer to another school. The only people who knew about Kihyun's plan is him and the principal since Kihyun wants it to be private as much as possible.
-----------------------

Sorry for the long wait guys.