Chapter 9

Author's POV.

While Y/N and Hyungwon are walking their way back to their school, Hyungwon saw a familiar guy walking hand in hand with a girl. He narrowed his eyes to see if he was correct.

Kihyun!

He thought to himself. He looks at Y/N, good she was busy playing with a dog. He stared at the Kihyun hoping that he'll look at him but Kihyun was too busy flirting with the girl. Y/N bid goodbye to the dog and Hyungwon was fast enough to cover Y/N's eyes. He hugged Y/N so she wouldn't see her boyfriend flirting with some other girl.

All this time Kihyun was cheating on her girlfriend. I'm gonna kill this guy!!

"What are you doing Hyungwon?" Y/N asked the older with confusion trying to push Hyungwon but the hug that Hyungwon is giving is becoming tighter as Y/N struggles tp get out of the hug.

"I....uhm......just stay still for a moment." Hyungwon said as he continues to glare at the couple.

"Okay. Tell me what really is happening. You know this is weird. You're hugging me all of a sudden in front of a lot of people." Y/N ranted.

"Bingo!" Hyungwon mumbled as he saw Kihyun looked at him while hugging Y/N. The fear in Kihyun's face was visible enough for Hyungwon.

Kihyun and Hyungwon stared at each other but Hyungwon gave more of a glare than a stare. Kihyun was shocked and to be honest he kinda panics when he saw Hyungwon with Y/N. Soon the girl pulled Kihyun to get inside the Taxi and as soon as the taxi left Hyungwon to let go of Y/N. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Y/N asked with irritation.

"Someone is uhmmm... Peeing... Yes peeing."

"Hyungwon, you know that is illegal right plus there is a police standing right there. So now tell me what really is happening." Y/n points at the police standing near them. 

"The truth is I......I just want to hug you. I saw that Hongbin guy and I just want to hmm..... Show him.. Yes, show him that you have a boyfriend."  Hyungwon lied 

Y/N just looks at him a 'tell me the truth' stare but instead of explaining, Hyungwon just wrapped his hand around Y/N shoulder then drag her to cross the street heading back to their school.
----------

"Dude, where the fuck have you been?" Hyungwon said shout whispering at Shownu while looking around if anyone can hear them.

Shownu had bruises all over his face and his body due to the 'mission' he has to finish yesterday night.

"I failed on my mission yesterday night. I nearly got stabbed." Shownu said while caressing his face.

"You're telling this to me now? Didn't Y/N told you to stop doing those kinds of missions?" Hyungwon furiously said to the older.

"Oh shit!!! I thought you were Minhyuk! Why do you always have to dye your hair with the same color?" Shownu cursed, he was surprised that he was actually talking to Hyungwon when he thought he was Minhyuk all this time.

"Dude! You need to check your eyes! You know I'm more handsome than him!" The younger whined at Shownu.

"Whatever Hyungwon. This is actually the first time you nag at me like that. So I thought you were Minhyuk." Shownu explained. Shownu brought a makeup kit out of his bag then starts applying it on his bruises so it wouldn't be obvious once he meets Y/N.

"Seriously Hyung? You even brought a makeup kit to cover up your lies? I mean your bruises?"

"Shut up, will you? Why are you even here? You should be attending your class don't you?" Shownu questioned the younger while applying the make up on his face.

"I was waiting for you. Actually........I saw Kihyun a while ago. I was with Y/N and he was with another girl...."

"Where? How? Did she saw him? Did you see the girls face? What are they doing? Holding hands? what is Y/N's reaction? Did she........"

"Hyung! Shut the fuck up will you and listen to me first before asking me endless questions?" Hyungwon said irritated at the older's questions.

"Y/N didn't see him because I hugged her. Kihyun and that girl are waiting for a taxi and......"

"Kihyun didn't bring his car?"

"Hyung do you really think Kihyun would ride a taxi if he brought his car with him? Fuck your damaging your brain because of your mission why are you being so stupid?"

"Yah! How dare you say that to me?"

"Listen!! I know he saw me glaring at him and I know he saw that I was hugging Y/N. I couldn't understand why he still chose that bitch over her girlfriend."

Little did Hyungwon know that Shownu is already clenching his fist and gritting his teeth in anger. He wants to smack Kihyun right in his face for being such an idiot of a boyfriend.

"That fucking bastard!" Shownu said while clenching his fist.

"What are we going to do now?" Hyungwon asked Shownu, who's blood is boiling in anger.

"Let's plan for it. But for now, let's not tell her yet." said Shownu.

"Y/N is going to suffer if we will not tell her as soon as possible."

"I will... I will be the one to tell her. Just.... Just give me some time to think... I don't want her to get hurt."

"Hyung. Can I ..... can I askedyou something?"

"What is it?"

"Are you perhaps..... In love with her?"

And that what Shownu got off guard.

*what do you think is Shownu's answer to Hyungwon's question. Comment down*
-------------

I'm really sorry that it took me so long to update. I'm really busy.

I, thank you for the bottom of my heart for patiently waiting for my updates.

I love you all. Don't forget to vote.

 Don't forget to vote