Chapter 7

Author's POV

"Hyung I spied on him and I found out that he is going out with another girl." Taehyung spoke.

"That fucking bastard." Shownu cursed while clenching his fist digging his nail into his flesh.

"I accidentally told Y/N about it. I'm sorry Hyung." Taehyung apologized while looking at the ground with his head down.

"What?! Why did you tell her?" Shownu angrily shouted at Taehyung. Taehyung flinches at Shownu's growling voice. Shownu sighed in frustration while ruffling his hair.

"I thought they broke up already. Because that is what Kihyun told me. He told me that they already broke up with Y/N. I didn't know that Y/N has no idea what was going on." Taehyung explained calmly at Shownu.

"Thank you Taehyung for the information." Shownu says and tapped Taehyung's shoulder then left.

What is Shownu planning to do this time?

Taehyung asked to himself while looking at Shownu walking away from him. He felt like his heart is feeling something weird is gonna happen.
-----------

Shownu is in the restaurant waiting for someone. He was sipping on his coffe when someone stood and took a sit in front of him.

"It's been a while, Shownu." The man said to Shownu. Shownu stared at the man he is wearing a black coat and a sunglasses while holding a bag in both hands then placed it beside him.

"Yeah! How are you Baek?" Shownu said and hand shake with him.

Baekhyun took off his sunglasses then smiled at Shownu. "Oh, great as usual. I missed you so much bruh." Baekhyun smiled brightly at Shownu.

"Stop being cheezy. You know I missed you too but what is the reason why you called me here?" Shownu asked confused while holding his coffee then sip on it.

"Okay. Let me get straight to the point." Baekhyun started, Shownu signaled him to continue.

"We all know that J-hope isn't dead and he stayed at the asylum for over a year. Am I right?" Baekhyun continued. Shownu isn't surprised hearing those words because he knows everything that is happening around him. Shownu has different sources. He has someone to spy or investigate for him without anyone noticing it. Shownu only nodded at Baehyun.

"Well..... I don't know what happened but someone told me that he escaped but he is not our problem right now." Baekhyun said.