Chapter 6

It's been a week and things between me and Kihyun isn't going well. I sent him messages every morning, every night, during my free time but he isn't giving me a proper conversation. I usually sent him messages saying I miss him, reminding him how much I love him every single day. but he only sent me an "okay" or telling me that he is "fine" or most of the time he will just leave it on seen. 

I sighed in frustration and buried my face in my palm in frustration. I wanna cry but I feel like this is not the right time to cry. Our anniversary is approaching and I feel like I need to do something. I lift up my head and saw a familiar figure not too far away from me. I narrowed my eyes thinking who is was. 

Taehyung!!!!

My face lights up and runs towards the man. "Taehyung!!!!" I shouted and hug him. "Y/N!! I missed you so much. How is my future Girlfriend doing?" Taehyung said. "Yah! What are you talking about?"I said as I hit his chest lightly. "Aren't you and Kihyun broke up?"  He said. I admit that I was taken aback with his words. "We didn't break up." I said and shook my head. He hissed and tilted his head in thoughts.

"But that is what he told me when I saw him a couple of days ago. He was with......" He didn't continue what he was about to say. I don't understand but my heart is pounding so hard. 

"W-with who?" I asked my voice suddenly soften, my knees are getting weak. 

"With a....... girl. I don't know her name. I'm sorry I....I thought you guys broke up because that is what he told me." Taehyung said with his soft low voice. 

He...he told him that we already broke up?

I can't breathe. I tried my best to hold the tears to keep it from falling. my body is shaking. I feel like my heart is going to explode. I fell down on my the floor. Taehyung held me on both of my shoulders. "Y/N are you okay? I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you." He apologised. "I...I'm o-okay." I gasped due to nervousness and stood up nonetheless while Taehyung holds me for support.

Shownu is busy in his swimming class, Hyungwon is on his part-time job as a model. Changkyun was in his Math class. Wonho, Jooheon and Minhyuk  are also busy doing their project  in the library. So Taehyung took me in the cafeteria to let me relax for a bit. When we were on our way there we bumped into Hongbin. 

"What happened to you? you look pale. Are you okay?" Hongbin asked. 

"I'm sorry who are you to touch my future girlfriend," Taehyung spoke pulling me behind him. 

"Future Girlfriend?"  Hongbin asked confused. 

"She is my future Girlfriend," Taehyung repeated. 

Taehyung glared at Hongbin cutely while Hongbin just smiled at him. "What a cute little kid you are." Hongbin chuckles at Taehyungs cuteness. "Whuu... Yah! I am not a little Kid !! I'm 21! and I can marry her right here right now." Taehyung argued while Hongbin just laughed at him.

"Sure. or I will marry her first before you.Y/N I'll be going to my class now see you later okay? " Hongbin said leaving me dumbfounded.

What does he mean by that? 

"Do your best and I will do my best." Hongbin patted Taehyung's shoulder and winked at me showing his deep dimples but not as deep as Jooheon's.

"Yah!!! She is going to be mine!!" Taehyung shouted. I shushed him because there are classes going on. "Calm down will you?"  I said shout whispering to him. 

Hongbin is surprisingly smart. When he first entered the classroom and it was his first day. The teacher gave a seatwork and he got the highest score. I really can't believe it at first but as time pass by I can see that he is really smart.

------------

"By the way Tae. What are you doing here?" I asked just to shrug the thought of Kihyun out of ny head. "I was actually looking for Shownu Hyung. He said to meet him hete today." He replied while sipping on his yogart drink.

He keeps staring at me every second and I feel a bit awkward. "Shownu is going to finish his Swimming class soon let's wait for a bit." I informed and he smiled at me showing his box cute smile and mumbled a soft "okay".

"How about you did you someh6 ditched school again?" He said curiously with eyes widened in curiousity.

"Of course not. I just finished my class when I saw you standing in the hallway." I said.

Minutes later Shownu entered the cafeteria wearing a black sando and a white shorts with is bag hanged on his shoulder.

"Taehyung

"Taehyung." Shownu greeted Taehyung. "Let's talk later." He added and took a sit beside me. Taehyung glared at him when he sat super close to me.

"Why are you sitting very close to my Future girlfriend." Taehyung said and I choke on my milk.

Is Taehyung gonna keep saying that I'm his future girlfriend?? Aiigoooo this kid.

"Sooo What's up?" Shownu asked ignoring Taehyung.

"I won't tell you untill I confirmed it myself." I said looking at Shownu.

"Okay. But promise me that you will not do anything that will hurt you." Shownu looked at me straight in the eyes. I felt my heart flattered and nodded at him.

"Okay you guys! You need to stop like right now!!" Taehyung whinned. Shownu and I just laughed at the cuteness of Taehyung.