Chapter 10

"Are you perhaps..... In love with her?"

Shownu choked on his own saliva, hearing what Hyungwon said set him off guard. He didn't expect Hyungwon to ask that kind of question. But he is been asking the same question to himself as well for a couple of months.

Am I? Really... In love?

He asked himself as he looks at Hyungwon with furrowed eyebrows.

"Of course...... Not...... What the fudge dude. She's my sister." Shownu defensively said to the later. Hyungwon raised an eyebrow at Shownu when he saw him stood up, placed his both hands on his sides, bit his lips, and walking back and forth, which he finds a bit overreacting and odd since he never saw Shownu act like this. Shownu is flustered and nervous without any reason. He was like a criminal being caught off his crime.

"Dude, aren't you being a bit overreacting at your actions? I mean, I just asked, plus she isn't your real sister remember? She maybe looks like Hyunhee but she isn't Hyunhee. Anyways find that out yourself cause I still have a class to attend to. Okay?" Hyungwon patted Shownu's shoulder which his back was turned to the younger. Hyungwon walks his way to his class leaving Shownu with a flustered look on his face. Shownu's face was becoming redder as his heart was also beating faster.

It can't be.

Shownu has been overprotective with Y/N this past couple of months. And when I say overprotective I really mean over protective. Especially when Hongbin was around. He always pulls Y/N away from Hongbin or when other people bully her or do something to her, he was like a ball of fire running in the hallway chasing or looking for the people who did that to Y/N. He is like someone who can kill just for Y/N and he is willing to do everything just for Y/N.

But the girl has no idea since she is madly, deeply in love with Kihyun and since Shownu is confused on his feelings too, he never talked about it to anyone. He thought that maybe he was just getting attached to the girl since she looks like her sister but the way looks at U/N was different. She looks like an angel. He can see the sparkles all around the girl. He can see her eyes shining like a diamond. At first, he thought that Kihyun was like a brother to him and he doesn't want to develop any feelings for her because Kihyun was his boyfriend. But he was confused this time.

So does he really see her as a sister? Or he sees her as a lady?

-------------------

Y/N sighs for a nth time already while looking at her test paper in math.

What the fudge is this?

SHe thought to herself. She wasn't that good when it comes to math. Little did she knows that Hongbin was looking at her all this time while answering his test paper. Y/N keeps on biting the tip of her ballpen while thinking of an answer and soon she shouted in delight when she finally remembered the formula.

"Cute." Hongbin chuckles under his breath and continued writing on his paper while Y/N keeps mumbling sorry to her teacher and classmates.

After like forever of answering the hell of a test paper. Y/N stretched her body and one by one the students exited off of the classroom. She saw a tall man standing beside her. She looks up to see who it was and saw Hongbin standing beside her.

"I was wondering if you want to have coffee with me?" Hongbin asked. Y/N looked at him for a while maybe shock that Hongbin is actually asking her out for coffee.

"Uhm... I would love to have a coffee with you but I have something to do today so maybe next time?" Y/N said politely at Hongbin. Hongbin admits that it hurts a little because this is the 1st time he's been rejected to go out. All the girls that she asked out said yes but Y/N was the only one who rejected him and that kinda pissed him off a little.

"Okay. I will be waiting for that time then." Hongbin said nonetheless sighing at his reply. Y/N then started to pick up her backpack then bowed one last time to Hongbin before exiting the classroom.

Maybe I should follow their advise and give Kihyun a surprise.

She thought to herself. She doesn't have classes today except for an hour and 30 mins math class so she decided to go to the mall and buy Kihyun a gift for a surprise. Y/N also bought a cake for Kihyun.

Y/N didn't say to anyone that she is going to surprise her boyfriend today but she accepted their suggestion anyways. She checked the time it's still 3:45 in the afternoon. She waited for 2 hours more because she thought that maybe Kihyun wasn't at home yet during this hour.

It was raining hard today and she struggles a bit by carrying the cake and her gift for Kihyun. She was waiting for a taxi but all of them have already someone riding inside. The thunder and lightning was no help at all.

Of all days? Why does it have to be today?

Please rain, can you please just calm down will you?

She keeps murmuring words under her breath while waiting for a taxi. And luckily one taxi stops in front of her. She quickly runs through the taxi without opening her umbrella because she wants to ride it as fast as she could.

"Oh thank Goodness!" She mumbles as she wipes her coat and hair with her handkerchief. She told the driver where they are going and the driver.

She soon reached Kihyun's front gate. She paid for the taxi then brought out her umbrella but the wind was no help at all. It looks like a storm is approaching. She opened tried to push the gate and surprisingly it opened so she thought Kihyun was already inside.

A smile was drawn to her face with a sigh of relief. She opened the door of Kihyun's house just to be welcomed with a mess. She was surprised at what she saw next.

-------------
I got time to update lmao.

I soo love you alllllllll 😍😍😍

Please don't forget to vote 😘😘😘