Chapter 4

Yesterday when I got home from a date with Kihyun. I flopped my body on my soft mattress and dozed off without washing my body. I feel tired and my brain is tired as well. Kihyun hasn't textted me since last night. I don't know what's happening and why did he got upset just because I didn't give him what he wanted. I thought he understood that I'm not yet ready to give him what he wants.

I picked up my phone under my pillow and text him.

You:
Babe are you okay? Don't forget to eat
breakfast okay? I love you so much baby
take care on your way to school.

I place my phone on top of my bed and get ready for school. I removed my clothes and hop inside the bath room. I opened the shower and let the water run through my body. After 20 minutes of taking a bath. I went out of the bathroom with just only my towel wrapped around my body and water dripping from my hair.

I looked at my phone and saw that Kihyun replied to my message.

BabeYoo😍:
Okay

'Okay' was the only thing he sent. No 'I love yous' No kiss or heart emojis, No i miss yous, just 'okay'. I feel sad and upset to be honest and I feel like my day will be like a horrible today.

Is he being a jerk? Why would he send me with just an okay?

Calm down Y/N. Calm down.

I inhaled and exhaled for several times then message him back.

You:
Babe, please tell me what's wrong
Why are you being like this?

BabeYoo😍:
I'm not doing anything Y/N
Don't over react.

What the fuck? Am I over reacting? He's never like this before.

I replied to him once again.

You:
Can we talk later? After school?

BabeYoo😍:
I'm Busy.

And I'm done. I don't understand already since he's never been like this before. We've been in a relationship for 5 years. 5 fucking years and this is what's happening. I love him so much and I don't wanna loose him.

Am I gonna loose him?

I shook my head as I felt eyes swell in tears. I took a deep breath and started preparing for school. I feel gloomy and so as the weather outside.

Can a person changer his mind in just one day?

Can a person change his feelings in just a matter of seconds?

I feel frustrated thinking about those thoughts in my head.

-----------------

"Hey!!!! Y/N!!!" Jooheon called me and snapped his finger in front of my face. I have been spacing out a lot this day because of what happened between me and kihyun. I raised my eyebrows at Jooheon and the others just look at me while I look at them with a 'what' face.

I didn't even understand even a single word in my class. I sighed as I try to look at my food while frowning. Sitting here in the cafeteria with my friends during lunch time is a usual thing to do but I feel like I'm not myself today.

"You're not listening, are you?" Changkyun said. "I....I uhmm... What were you saying?" I said confused. "There is a new student coming today." Minhyuk informed.

"O-kay???" I answered.

"Someone said he is handsome. So you better becareful he might court you." Changkyun frankly retorted.

"Why me?? I mean why would I becareful with someone I don't know?? Or someone that I never knew before? He's just a new student and there are hundreds of girls in this school so I'm sure he wouldn't know someone like me or court me. Or whatever." I said and shove my spoon full of food inside my mouth.

"I heard that he is a chik magnet. Like girls are head over heels when it comes to that guy." Hyungwon said while looking at me.

"I don't get the point why you guys are telling me this. And I'm sure that you guys are like 10x handsome that him for sure."

"It means that becareful of that guy he might be dangerous." Shownu said beside me with a mouth full of meat.

"Okay" I answered shortly.

Suddenly the bell rang. I looked at my phone to see the time and of course to see if Kihyun had sent a message. But there was nothing. I don't get the point why he is being like this. Shownu grabbed my bag in my hand. "I'll carry this." He said and we wen't to our next class saying bye to Hyunwon, Wonho, Changkyun, Minhyuk and Jooheon.

We were walking in the hallway when I bumped into a tall guy because I kinda spaces out again. "I'm sorry are you okay?" The tall man said. I stared at him for a while "hello??" He said waving his hand in front of my face and I snapped out of my thought.

Dammit Y/N get yourself together.

"Yeah. I'm... I'm okay." I said and dusted out my pants. "Don't worry." I added. I saw Shownu running towards our direction.

"Dammit Y/N!! I've been talking the entire time not knowing that no one is listening to me.........wait who is this?" Shownu scolded me and looked at the man beside him, looking at him. I looked at the guy standing in front of me too. "I'm Hongbin.... Lee Hongbin." He said raises his hand for a handshake in front of me but Shownu reaches his hand instead before he reaches mine.

" He said raises his hand for a handshake in front of me but Shownu reaches his hand instead before he reaches mine

"I'm Shownu."

"And you are????" Hongbin asked looking at me.

"Uhmmm Y/N...." And once again Shownu reaches for Hongbin's hand. There is an awkward silent between the 3 of us. "Oh by the way where is room B304 here? I'm a new student so I'm kinda lost." Hongbi said breaking the awkward silent.

"We are heading there too. It's actually our next class." I said and we walk together going to our next clas B304.

He looks handsome tho. But wait...... Is he the new student they are talking about?

I thought to my self while in the hallway looking at the new student. "Here we are." Shownu said and opened the door of the classroom. The teacher wasn't around yet. Good thing the Teacher is Late today.